It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 10:19 AM   #1

CitiFox HB User
Talking KY Warming Liquid?

Worth a shot? I'd love to know me and my girl love to try different things.

Old 02-08-2004, 11:24 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bren7 HB User
Re: KY Warming Liquid?

Good question...I was wondering about that myself.
But I doubt we will try it, b/c my hubby has very sensitive skin. I put that flex-all on his back once, he said it burned, he showered, I scrubbed his back were I put it on and he said it still burned for many hours afterwards.

My question....
If you have sensitive skin will it be bothersome to use the ky warming jelly?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 11:27 AM   #3

CitiFox HB User

I'm guessing thats the purpose of experimenting not many things aggrivate my skin so I wouldn't immagine it would do much in the way of skin irritation

Old 02-08-2004, 01:44 PM   #4

sansman10 HB User

Flex-All is meant to deep heat, it is for stiff, arthritic muscles and joints. The KY liquid would have to be formulated for very sensitive areas, as it is a personal lubricant. It is only supposed to take lubes to the next level of stimulation...if you believe the hype.

Old 02-08-2004, 09:27 PM   #5
(male)

muttley44 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitiFox
Worth a shot? I'd love to know me and my girl love to try different things.
Definitely worth it! My wife and I have a bottle and use it every time we remember to use it. Only problem we forget about half the time. It noticably heats up when vigorously rubbed, but not too much. Pretty decent lube too.

Old 02-08-2004, 10:47 PM   #6

CitiFox HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley44
Definitely worth it! My wife and I have a bottle and use it every time we remember to use it. Only problem we forget about half the time. It noticably heats up when vigorously rubbed, but not too much. Pretty decent lube too.
Cool thx guess we'll go pick up a bottle soon and see how it is

Old 02-11-2004, 11:52 PM   #7
(female)

hhsix HB User

You've probably tried it by now, but I thought I'd chime in.

Hubby & I have tried it & for me, I could tell it was warm...there was a little sensation of warmth, but it wasn't very much & didn't last very long. It's also pretty sticky on the hands.

I'm sure it's a little different for everyone and might be more intense for some, including yourself, but for me it was basically just a decent lube & I think the regular KY would have been just as good.

Although, if you're buying lube anyway, it wouldn't hurt to try it. I think the cost is the same.

Old 02-12-2004, 10:27 PM   #8

KittyKat24 HB User

I tried it for the first time this past weekend - and it BURNED!!!!!!!! I've used the regular KY before and have had no problems at all...so I thought the warming liquid would be just as good. I bought some, told my boyfriend about it, he thought it was a cool idea, so we tried it out...and it was a pretty bad burning sensation. But...we put it on after we'd already been having sex for a while and I started to get dry on my own, so maybe the tissues down there were too sensitive and then adding the KY to it just made it worse...I'm willing to give it another try, though...just at the beginning of sex ;-)

Old 02-13-2004, 07:01 AM   #9
(male)

Garth HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley44
We like the regular KY. The warming KY gets too stick and the warming effect is no big deal to us.

Old 02-13-2004, 09:42 PM   #10

whitedahlia HB User

I wasnt really impressed with it, never felt warm, and a few minutes later my legs were all inflamed and broken out. I think a key problem with it is it isnt water based, and some people may be sensitive and need that. I vote thumbs down though.

Closed Thread