It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 07:38 PM   #1
(male)

bunnyb HB User
What are the chances of my GF being pregnant???

Ok so here is the situtation. My gf has been on bc for a month (she has taken it before but she missed the month before last so this past month she had to start back on it again) and her period started on the 29 or 30 day, can't remember. She is on the 3 or 4 day of her period right now. Well last night we had unprotected sex while on her period, we figured she was on bc AND it was the middle of her period so she would LEAST likely be pregnant. I did ejaculate in her and I know there is a chance that she could get pregnant even though she is on bc and it is the middle of her period. My question is more for reassurance than anything. Do yall think is highly unlikely that she will be pregnant because she is on bc AND it was the middle of her period? She told me I have almost nothing to worry about her being pregnant and if she is we are both old enough and mature enough for whatever happens. I called the ob/gyn and told them the story and the gyn said that we have nothing to worry about bc she was already on bc and you can't get pregnant during your period anyways. I then told him that i thought you could get pregnant at any time and he said yes but it is VERY HIGHLY unlikely and we have nothing to worry about because that is what bc is for. He said he has been doing this ALL his life and he knows what he is talking about and if he gave her the ECP, that he would be giving her medicine she didn't even need. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2004, 10:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
I think you are worrying for nothing. The chances of her getting pregnant under those conditions are so remote, they're not worth worrying about. And the Dr is right in not wanting to give her ECP if she is already on the pill.

Closed Thread