It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 10:37 AM   #1

Bliss HB User
Question He kept slipping out of me...& **** stimulating sex

Hey. I recently had sex with my boyfriend for the first time (it was my first time ever, but not his) & during intercourse his penis kept slipping out of me. It was really frustrating, it ruined the mood to have to keep inserting it. Did it happen because...

a) we weren't in synch with each other? or one of us was pushing back too far?

b) i was too slippery? or too tight?

c) he penis softened and became too small? (It didn't feel like it did but maybe that's what happened ).

Also, what are some good sex positions for getting clitoral stimulation?

Last edited by Bliss; 02-18-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Old 02-18-2004, 10:59 AM   #2
Veteran

supertrooper HB User
Re: He kept slipping out of me...& **** stimulating sex

It sounds like you two were out of synch and he was trying for long thrusts. My wife likes it when I pull almost all the way out but she has to not move around much to go back in. What position(s) were you in?

I don't know if it's possible for you to be too slippery.

I'll let some ladies chime in on what positions work for them. Just remember that most women don't have orgasms just from intercourse. A little direct stimulation by you or him goes a long way to getting you there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2004, 12:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User

Yes, you may have been out of synch, both of you were probably pulling back at the same time,also there have been times that my wife got so wet that I would slip out, just take a moment and use some kleenex or a towel to wipe yourself. Some positions: try doggie style, you or he can stimulate your clitoris, or you on top, that way you control how much you want and either of you can rub your clitoris. Good luck!!

Old 02-18-2004, 03:13 PM   #4

Bliss HB User

Okay, so...next time I should stay still until he's got a rhythm going, then match it? Silly question, I know Someone told me I should just stay still, but I don't want to stay still the whole time!

We started out missionary, & he slipped out like 5 times. Then we tried with me on top & it slipped out a few times more. So I just resorted to grinding against him because if I moved too much it came out :/

I'm hoping it's just because it was our first time together & we just need to practice & that it doesn't happen lots because I don't know who felt more embarrassed.

So just making sure that it has nothing to do with penis size or with a beer gut being in the way...I read stuff about that & I doubt that's it.

THanks for the positions suggestions!

Old 02-18-2004, 03:58 PM   #5

cymr HB User

You must be very vocal when getting started. Let each one of you know where and how you will position yourselfs. Outloud conversation usually helps.

Old 02-18-2004, 04:09 PM   #6

Paradox808 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss
So just making sure that it has nothing to do with penis size or with a beer gut being in the way...I read stuff about that & I doubt that's it.
Well, maybe it is...if he is 6 inches or bigger then it's all good, 5 to 6 inches should be fine too, but if he's under 5 inches then I could see why there was slippage. If you can grab his penis with your hand and still have a little of his penis shaft still showing then it should be fine in the size department.

Old 02-18-2004, 05:06 PM   #7

TheSlayer HB User

I love this thread! LOL I always climax with my husband on top and I kind of move to-I have to have my legs wrapped around his back and have alot of contact-and I also like it when he almost pulls all the way out and then slips it back in-but it has to be slow to prolong the contact-it works for me every time! he has an average size one-anyway-being your first time-you've got a lot f practicing ahead of you! good luck

Old 02-18-2004, 05:50 PM   #8

Bliss HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox808
If you can grab his penis with your hand and still have a little of his penis shaft still showing then it should be fine in the size department.
Yeah he's longer than the width of my hand. I think he's maybe on the smaller side but he's not too small, but maybe not long enough for longer strokes.

LOL @ f practicing Thanks. So I guess pulling out a few times can be a good thing? As long as it's on purpose anyway, lol. And slow. He kept coming out of me quickly by accident so that wasn't fun. So your legs are around him while he's under you (that doesn't hurt???), or are you on his lap?

Old 02-19-2004, 05:56 AM   #9
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

SLOW DOWN! It sounds like you two are just out of control with the thrusting. He needs to learn that short strokes get the job done just as well.

I think you have the suggestion from TheSlayer upside-down. You wrap your legs around him when he is on TOP. A variation of this is for him to hook your knees in his elbows. It keeps you from thrusting much because you have no leverage.

Getting on top of him and grinding is a great way to get clitoral stimulation for you. Lay right on top of him (or sit straight up) and just slide back and forth.

Practice. Practice. Practice.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:39 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User

Hmmm, maybe he was getting soft if it came out that many times.......did you ask him about it?

Old 02-19-2004, 08:02 AM   #11

Bliss HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrooper
I think you have the suggestion from TheSlayer upside-down. You wrap your legs around him when he is on TOP. A variation of this is for him to hook your knees in his elbows. It keeps you from thrusting much because you have no leverage.

Oooops I swear I'm dyslexic sometimes. Now it makes sense, thanks I must say I'm really looking forward to practicing 'til we get it right. I knew the first time wouldn't be fun but I wasn't expecting it to be like that. At least it didn't hurt too much. But I didn't feel much pleasure either :/ It didn't seem like we were moving THAT fast...but I told him I think we should start off slower next time.

I asked him what was going on (in a concerned way, not a rude way) after he slipped out of me more than twice & he said he "didn't know". So that's as much as we talked about it, lol...BUT he did stroke himself occasionally before re-entering...is that pretty vital info? If it happens again I'll make sure to talk about it w/ him, I just don't want him to feel like I'm blaming him or to feel embarrassed. But communication is key.

Old 02-19-2004, 09:06 AM   #12
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Quote:
BUT he did stroke himself occasionally before re-entering...is that pretty vital info?
Hmmm. Now it sounds like he wasn't real hard. It can happen when doing it the first time with someone. He was thinking so much about what he was doing it was getting in the way of the experience. Then when it went a little soft he might have almost paniced. You were REALLY wet and he was probably going faster trying to get some friction going to help his erection. This will probably get better over time.

Did you spend much time performing foreplay on him? Sometimes what happens with couples is he does manual/oral stmulation on her and suddenly she wants intercourse NOW! He's been busy focusing on her pleasure and isn't ready that instant. Rather than say "Hey, can you help me out here?" he tries to enter without a full erection. Then he gets into the scenario from the first paragraph here. You should BOTH be spending lots of time with foreplay. Make him so hard he'll be begging for you to jump on!

Old 02-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #13

Bliss HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrooper

Did you spend much time performing foreplay on him? Sometimes what happens with couples is he does manual/oral stmulation on her and suddenly she wants intercourse NOW! He's been busy focusing on her pleasure and isn't ready that instant. Rather than say "Hey, can you help me out here?" he tries to enter without a full erection. Then he gets into the scenario from the first paragraph here. You should BOTH be spending lots of time with foreplay. Make him so hard he'll be begging for you to jump on!
......oh. That's exactly what happened We were playing with a vibrator & he was physically turned on so I thought it would be alright, & of course he was hard when he put on the condom but no, I didn't spend much time on him. My bad. Usually I do, but not that night. Next time for sure I'm still learning.

Old 02-19-2004, 10:55 AM   #14
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Quote:
......oh. That's exactly what happened We were playing with a vibrator & he was physically turned on so I thought it would be alright, & of course he was hard when he put on the condom but no, I didn't spend much time on him. My bad. Usually I do, but not that night. Next time for sure I'm still learning.
Here's something else for you to learn. You put the condom on him. I think most guys would love to hand that little chore over. Go down on him and, when he's ready, put the condom on the head and unroll it are far as you can using your mouth. Unroll it the rest of the way with downward strokes. Then climb aboard, cowgirl!

Old 02-19-2004, 11:46 AM   #15

Bliss HB User

Ooooh nice. That should be hot. Thanks!

Closed Thread