It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 10:44 PM   #1

GoneHome HB User
Did a 'test', don't like the results.

I was having a problem achieving an erection with my GF in December. I had no sex drive either, although I enjoyed being intimate with her. I know my turn ons, and I would force an erection at times, but it's very annoying. For some reasons we broke up 6 weeks ago. About a week after I had an insane sex drive, it was great. I wanted to masturbate at work, in the car, at home, it was like I had a problem, lol all I needed was a woman.

Two weeks ago I met up with a friend from the internet. I met her through a friend who knew her in person and somehow we ended up with eachothers contact info. We were both at home one night, so we met up. We didn't intend for this but we hit it off, REALLY well. Guess what... NO SEX DRIVE. We're fooling around, no erection!!! This girl is much sweeter, very supportive and not upset at all as we're not even trying to have sex yet but that's not the point. This girl is also very very beautiful. We share a lot of common ground and it's great.

I have three ideas:
a) I am waiting for my STD test for another 2 weeks yet, and I want to be sure I don't hurt anyone.
b) I don't want to loose women all the time and rush into sex, even though I want it, is this my mind making up my decision?
c) I need to get used to her touching my penis.

The issue I have with all of this rational is that when I was younger, even 6 months ago, I was able to have casual sex and just get hard and want it all the time. I am 24 yrs old.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot. I am trying to not let this get to me, again! but as you must understand it's difficult.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2004, 05:17 PM   #2

TheSlayer HB User
Re: Did a 'test', don't like the results.

you were not able to get hard with your last GF while fooling around? and then when you broke up you were horny again-you met another girl and can't get hard again-could it be performance anxiety? or maybe the happiness you are looking for isn't going to come from a woman? you mentioned in your post that you need to get used to her touching your penis-when a woman touches you do you want to have sex? maybe your not getting that feeling because it's coming from the "wrong" person.just a thought-good luck with getting this straightened out!

Closed Thread