It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 07:27 PM   #1

ItailanRDer HB User
First time

OK, I was talking to my Bf and we are gunna have sex this week but it will be my first time and I am so scared of getting pregnant(my parents will seriously disown me ) But he said that you like never get pregnant on your first time is this true??? Also My period should be coming soo like in a nother week..isn't this time when the egg is most fertile??? What should I do? And yes we will use a condom...and whenever he has used them nothing has gone wrong...I just need some imput on this

Old 02-19-2004, 08:04 PM   #2
Veteran

mjmaciver HB User
Re: First time

Okay, You can get pregnant ANY time you have sex, whether it be your first, or thousandth time, your boyfriend is very misinformed. Try using two forms of birth control if you're worried, not solely him using a condom. Or, just simply don't have sex if you aren't ready.

talk to ya later

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2004, 08:05 PM   #3

always HB User

i haven't had sex with my boyfriend yet, so, i don't ahve "personal experience"... but
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItailanRDer
But he said that you like never get pregnant on your first time
not true... first time... second... third... ... anytime you have sex you run the risk of pregnancy... if you are extremely concerned... is there anyway you could get on BC... or get a hold of some spermacides... on top of using a condom [ofcourse...]...? it's good that you two are trying to say safe... jsut remember there is always a risk, and you two have to be prepared to handle the situation if something does not go as planned...
[sorry, didn't mean to scare yo more or anything... ]
stay safe...
~always

Old 02-19-2004, 08:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjmaciver
Okay, You can get pregnant ANY time you have sex, whether it be your first, or thousandth time, your boyfriend is very misinformed. Try using two forms of birth control if you're worried, not solely him using a condom. Or, just simply don't have sex if you aren't ready.

talk to ya later
Excellent advice mjmaciver. If your not ready to have a baby, don't have sex.

Old 02-19-2004, 10:12 PM   #5

fisherwoman HB User

I am wondering if this guy is pressurring you to have sex? Him saying you can't get pregnant the first time seems like one those lines guys use. If he really believes what he said,then I would say you both need to learn alot more about sex before doing it. I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't want undesirable,unexpected things to happen to you. It can change the whole course of you're future.

Old 02-20-2004, 08:59 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

luv2sing HB User

Listen to everyone here!! Everytime you have sex, you are at risk to get pregnant. Also, remember that even if you are using protection, it can still fail no matter how careful you are, so you have to be prepared to deal with it. It sounds like you are not ready and don't let ANY guy pressure you into it with false stories. If you are not ready and he does not understand, walk away from him. There are lots more guys out there who will respect your decision.

Closed Thread