It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 06:59 PM   #1

super fluke HB User
Could these things be signs of pregnancy?

Say, a guy has a sexual encounter with a woman..

Then say, that same night, the woman sleeps for 12 hours straight (which is abnormal for her)..

Then say, a couple days later, she eats a ton of food.. like samples a bit of everything in the cupboards..

Should those things be taken as a sign? I'm thinking it's just coincidence. Tho I can't shake the thought that some sperm could've found its way to an egg somehow. Why else would she sleep so long the night we happen to have the encounter, then pig out a couple days later?

Hmmmmm. I'm paranoid maybe?

Old 02-21-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
Re: Could these things be signs of pregnancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by super fluke
Say, a guy has a sexual encounter with a woman..

Then say, that same night, the woman sleeps for 12 hours straight (which is abnormal for her)..

Then say, a couple days later, she eats a ton of food.. like samples a bit of everything in the cupboards..

Should those things be taken as a sign? I'm thinking it's just coincidence. Tho I can't shake the thought that some sperm could've found its way to an egg somehow. Why else would she sleep so long the night we happen to have the encounter, then pig out a couple days later?

Hmmmmm. I'm paranoid maybe?
I'd say your paranoid!!!!! It takes.......correct me if I'm wrong people........2 days for the egg and the sperm to meet so the egg wouldn't even get fertalized for 2 days after your sexual encounter and then the egg still has to implant. I believe it works like that. I've never heard of anyone's pregnancy symptom being that the day they had sex, they slept for 12 hours. BUT if you did have unprotected sex.......or even protected sex, you could be pregnant. You can get pregnant even using a condom.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2004, 02:00 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
I have to agree with babygrant. Those aren't signs of pregnancy, since it was way to early. But that doesn't mean she's not pregnant either. (I'm saying that because you didn't say anything about whether either of you used protection.)

As for why she would have slept like that, maybe because she'd had a sexual encounter, and was tired, and relaxed and satisfied...

Old 02-22-2004, 05:34 PM   #4

super fluke HB User

now today her breasts are sore!

Old 02-22-2004, 05:57 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User

Quote:
now today her breasts are sore!
Sore breasts can mean a LOT of things. i get sore breasts if I sleep on my stomach. If your really worried this girl is pregnant, all she can do is wait until her period is due and take a HPT.

Angela

Old 02-22-2004, 08:55 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Sore breasts are also a sign of a woman's upcoming period.

And you still haven't said anything about whether either of you used any protection.

Old 02-22-2004, 09:57 PM   #7

super fluke HB User

we didn't actually have sex..
it was more like, she was giving me a blowjob, and then i orgasmed, and apparently that turned her on and she mounted me in her underwear, and i was afraid some might've got uncomfortably close.. and then i touched my penis when i was putting it back in my pants, then fingered her a few minutes later.

i don't really think she's pregnant.. the chances are entirely too slim.. but i'm venting i guess.

it just all seems weird.. we have an encounter.. the same night she sleeps for 12 hours.. a couple days later she's raiding the fridge and eating a bit of everything.. then the next day she's complaining of her breasts being sore..
i'm just paranoid 'cause we're just getting ready for college, and there's always that looming "What if.." thought. heh.

thanks for replying!

Old 02-27-2004, 09:59 PM   #8

super fluke HB User

she was throwing up yesterday. *sigh*

why do sexual encounters have to be so stressful? heh

Old 02-28-2004, 03:23 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

Done Super Fluke.
Original post deleted by unpopular demand.

I apologize to everyone and my dog Spot too! Now Cal is going to be all over my butt.

Hoop

Last edited by Hoop; 02-29-2004 at 09:10 AM.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:27 AM   #10

super fluke HB User

that's seriously not cool @ all Hoop.

i'd appreciate it if you'd delete your reply, as i find it kinda offensive, as it implies i'm lying and sleeping with underaged women. which again, is seriously not cool.

also, it's really off-topic.

Last edited by super fluke; 02-28-2004 at 08:31 AM.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:52 AM   #11

dollluvsjohn HB User

Quote:
that's seriously not cool @ all Hoop.

i'd appreciate it if you'd delete your reply, as i find it kinda offensive, as it implies i'm lying and sleeping with underaged women. which again, is seriously not cool.

also, it's really off-topic.

I know you take offense in what Hoop has said and also that it is not not cool, but the truth was only being stated if.... you dont want to be judged and asked questions then the best thing for you to do is tell the complete truth... We are here to help you!! But the only way we can do that is if you are completely honest about everything!

Also I doubt she is pregnant by you.... but she could still be pregnant depends on if she has had more than just you as a partner!
That is something I would checkout because who knows what she has.... also if it is the underage girl then that would answer why she wants a serious relationship and if its not then I would serious consider waiting until she is old enought to really make those kind of emotional choices herself! Your 19 find someone your age to play with.... you are graduated she is barely starting high school you are old enough to enlist in war.... you can got to clubs she can only think of them.... you can purchase cigarettes..... she is busy reading her health book about how "bad" they are for you.... and lastly you are old enough to have sexual encounters with ANYONE you desire and to accept the consequences as an adult.... she is barely old enough to even understand what the consequences might be!

If you are really that set on dating a freshman then go to college and date one there.

Also I would consider questioning your status with the girl mentioned in your thread here.... what kind of relationship do you have? Is she your girlfriend? Is she the 15 yr old? Is she just a girl you met at a party??

You need to consider what kind of affect this will have on both these girls (if they are not the same person)

Last edited by emtdollluvsjohn; 02-28-2004 at 08:59 AM.

Old 02-28-2004, 12:33 PM   #12

super fluke HB User

the girl i'm talking about is a *sex-buddy* who i met in anthropology class. turns out she lived a few apartments away, and we got close enough for *sex-buddy* status.

i've only been with 3 women including this woman in my lifetime. i don't do the party hookup or one-night-stand thing. i wasn't really comfortable with the *sex-buddy* thing either until a few months after my last breakup with a woman i still luv to this day.

it might sound shallow but i actually sometimes *need* that sex.

Last edited by super fluke; 02-28-2004 at 12:35 PM.

Old 02-28-2004, 01:33 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hum, I think some people might owe super fluke - and the rest of us - an apology for wasting our time with thoughtless accusations and irrelevant details. Maybe if someone had just asked "is this the same young girl you mentioned in your thread on the Relationship Issues board?" instead of jumping to conclusions, this all could have been avoided...

But back to the original topic. The puking... now that is more of an indication of possible pregnancy than the other stuff. But as someone else pointed out, maybe she was already pregnant. All the symptoms you've given indicate being farther along in the pregnancy than you describe. How long has it been since your encounter? (And let me stress, what you describe as your encounter doesn't sound likely to result in pregnancy.) Is it possible she could be pregnant from an earlier relationship w/someone else?

Old 02-28-2004, 05:39 PM   #14

super fluke HB User

it's definitely possible that she's seeing someone and she'd been sexually active with them.
would i be outta place to ask her?

and our encounter was only maybe two weeks ago, maybe three. and i believe the signs i'm seeing are more indicative of around 6 to 8 weeks from conception, right?

P.S. thanks Thisby

Old 02-28-2004, 05:59 PM   #15

super fluke HB User

okay, after speaking with her, she said she had been with another guy a week or so prior.

she also told me, she is on her period, and has been for two days, but thought it was kinda soon.

that couldn't be "spotting" could it?

Last edited by super fluke; 02-28-2004 at 06:14 PM.

Closed Thread