It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 10:39 AM   #1
(female)

pickle HB User
clitoris piercings

I am thinking of getting a vertical clitoris piercing but I've heard they can destroy the nerves. So I was wondering if any female that has or did have this piercing can give me any kind of information on this. I would just like to have your opinion on this and what has happened to you.

Old 02-21-2004, 11:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: clitoris piercings

Actual clitoris piercings arent done that much so finding a piercer you can trust with such a delicate task wont be easy. I strongly suggest you look into the hood piercings or behind the hood piercings(aka triangles). You also have to be aware that whatever piercing you get in that area means 4 to 6 weeks of no sex(most piercers go with 6 weeks though).
There are several great sites that go into great detail about piercings. I myself am looking at getting a vertical hood piercing done. The main reason is with that type of piercing the ball of one end of the barbell should rest right on the clitoris itself hence enhancing sex. Also I love the look of that type of piercing. I also like the triangle which seems very nice both visually and enhancing wise. Do a search and read up ont hose various sites. There are even some that hae postings from women who have had the various piercings done andyouc an get their various experiences.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2004, 07:04 PM   #3
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

I've done a lot of research on different piercings, both for my benefit, and for curiosity. Most genital piercings for females are generically called '**** piercings' but a very small percentage actually pass THROUGH the clitoris. Most either pass through the hood, either horizontally or vertically (hood piercings),some pass below the hood and clitoris (triangle) some go in through the mons pubis (the mound) and out through the hood, above the **** (christina) and there are other variations including labia piercings.
If you can find a good qualified piercer - the risks are very low for losing sensitivity or damaging nerves. Chances are high that you will gain sensitivity.
My suggestion: go to google and type in "body modification" on the top of that list will be a link to one of the best sites on the net. Don't be scared off initially - because it includes a lot of very extreme things, but it also has, hands down, the best and most thorough information on ALL piercings - on the internet.
Do your homework first.
Good luck.

Old 02-21-2004, 11:25 PM   #4

Day_Dreamer13 HB User

No offence what-so-ever to you but thats a bad thing to do,my sissy Lydia got that done at 16 and she said it was SO uncompfortable and painful and what use it to be there anywhos. But its your decision and make sure you have a good perfessional pierce you with sterolized things you dont wanna get an infection there!
Just do what Cali said and I hope everything goes well for you
*~Jazzie~*

Old 02-22-2004, 11:26 AM   #5
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Dreamer13
my sissy Lydia got that done at 16
Well I don't mean any disrespect to you or your sister, but any piercer that would do a genital piercing on a minor, is probably not going to be responsible enough to do it correctly.
Those type of piercings are reserved for people who are adults, for several reasons: least of all because the body is still growing at 16 and that can cause problems with a piercing.

Quote:
what use it to be there anywhos.
I'm not sure, but I think you asked what kind of use it could be?
Genital piercings can bring a lot of pleasure to the wearer once the initial discomfort of healing is passed. Especially piercings that aroud the clitoris - they can have very plesant sexual applications from adding increased stiumulation during sex, to just giving a fun 'tingle' while you walk.

To the original poster: if you do your homework and investigate your piercer and shop to make sure they are clean and professional and you do after care VERY religiously, you may feel mild discomfort for a few days, but it shouldn't be a problem.
Good luck, and keep us posted.

Old 02-22-2004, 04:13 PM   #6

Day_Dreamer13 HB User

No my sister did it herself but yeah your right that was way to young and stupid to do right then but yeah if I was offensive i appoligize. But it's a personaly decision and it depends on what size ring you get too...Im only 1* so im very naive about it but Lydia just said it felt uncompfortable and yeah.
*~Jazzie~*

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-22-2004 at 04:47 PM. Reason: due to your age, do not post your age on this board....also due to your age, please limit your sexual health questions and responses to the Teen Sexual Health board... thanks

Old 02-23-2004, 07:14 PM   #7
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Well the fact that she did it herself is a HUGE mistake. No wonder she had problems. Piercers are trained to know where to put a piercing on a person so it won't be uncomfortable to wear. They are trained to be able to tell if a person can accomodate that piercing (some people just can't get certain types of piercings because of their anatomy build.) And if they can accomodate, how and where to put it.
Always use a professional, and do your homework.
Happy piercing....

Closed Thread