It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 03:42 PM   #1

silvertax6966 HB User
Cool hi please give me info thanks

hi to everyone im new here

i just have a question i want to know about anal sex everything related to it im just curious thats all any replies will be appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2004, 03:55 PM   #2

jj75032003 HB User
Re: hi please give me info thanks

I personly wouldnt do it cause it can cause you to rip sumthing up there and send you to the hospital to get fixed... that hole is only an exit!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2004, 06:36 PM   #3

fuzzybagel HB User
Red face Re: hi please give me info thanks

Ok, ready....I do not like it, I mean it i sok to satisfy your curiosity once, but you pay a big price, I got infections, acid problems, tore my lining, had bowel problems, diahreea, it was horrible, and now I have this big phobia about people touching my ***...be careful, although some may say the pleasure is good, it hurts like hell the first time, I couldn't even do i the second time I tried....it's not worth it!!!

Old 02-24-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
Re: hi please give me info thanks

Ok, I'm going to try this again. I was a bit tired when I typed the last one, and thinking back, it was prolly too much how to stuff.
Ok, as for the above 2 posters, they sound like they've had some bad expiereinces with anal sex; however, it doesn't have to be that way.
If it's down slowly, with lots of lubrication and care - there shouldn't be any pain or infections - even the first time.

Mod- sorry about the how to, I was tired and had a stupid attack.
can we still be friends?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-24-2004 at 10:31 AM. Reason: as long as you remember not to give websites (or directions)

Closed Thread