It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 05:14 PM   #1
Inactive

Jennak HB User
First Phone Sex

I just got off the phone with my first phone sex experience and am a little disappointed. I spent the entire conversation talking semi-dirty and getting him off. Then he wrapped it up by saying--"I've got to go before the guys get over here." Ugh!!!! Is'nt it supposed to be a two way street? I got no visuals, nada. Certainly not what I was giving him.

jenna

Old 02-26-2004, 07:06 PM   #2
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
Re: First Phone Sex

Well phone sex can be a lot of fun, IF you've got a good partner. It sounds to me like you got the phone sex version of a "minute man gets his,then rolls over and goes to sleep."
It can be much better than that; don't despair.
But shame on that guy for being a one way loser.
I'm sorry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2004, 07:39 PM   #3

maybelle HB User

This is a dumb question... does "phone sex" automaticaly denote masterbating while talking dirty or can it just be talking dirty without actually doing anything to yourself?

Old 02-28-2004, 10:09 PM   #4

Smallcap HB User

Phone sex could be alot of fun.. Another try might work. The best out of it is the voice stimulation.. Thanks

Old 03-05-2004, 03:34 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calixte_Silas
Well phone sex can be a lot of fun, IF you've got a good partner. It sounds to me like you got the phone sex version of a "minute man gets his,then rolls over and goes to sleep."
It can be much better than that; don't despair.
But shame on that guy for being a one way loser.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry your first experience was that way.

Phone sex can be fun and fulfilling with the right partner. It's a mutual give and take thing. The best is when it's mututual and not one person "doing" it at a time.

It's important to be vocal as there is no visual, and all depends on sounds and imagination. You both need to be telling each other what you want or what you are doing (yes, keep it current, and not things like "If I were there I would be...."), and it's important to make those luscious sounds that you do when engaged in sex. The sighs and moans and groans go along way in turning on your partner both during actual sex and over the phone.

You can introduce sex toys as well keeping in mind that that's "him" while you are on the phone with him.

Tell him what you are doing to him. Ask him how it's making him feel. Ask him what he wants you to "do" to him? Ask him to "do" such and such <insert act here> to you. Tell him how much you like it as he's telling you what he's doing. Tell him how good he smells, tastes, sounds, feels, looks, etc. Of course he will be doing the same for you. This will help draw him out a bit more and become more of a participant (hopefully) Basically imagine that he's there with you, and describe in detail what is happening and how it's making you feel. Remember, he's not there, so can't watch you slowly unbuttoning his shirt while looking into his eyes. You need to describe that to him in words. And the same goes for him too.

And there is nothing wrong with "stopping" and describing you repositioning your body and telling him what you want him to do to you.

It could be that he's new to the phone sex thing too.

Last edited by Katyana; 03-05-2004 at 03:52 PM.

Closed Thread