It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 10:27 PM   #1

kchealth HB User
Question ANYBODY Help me

Iíve got a question if someone could PLEASE help me out. Okay, I am 19 yrs. old and a virgin, I have been on birth control for regularity before and I have been off 5 months or so now, and for the last 3 whole months I havenít had a period. Okay so here goes with the question, I am scared I might be pregnant because I have playing with my boyfriends package and he never has ejaculated but he had precum and I had that on my hand-I am almost positive that I washed my hand after doing this always; but then later I masturbated and had penetration up the vagina with my fingers. Is there anyway I could have gotten sperm in me if I have had it under my nails, or if one time I didnít wash off the dry precum. I didnít give it any thought then, but I have read recently that drepre *** can get you pregnant. I donít have any symptoms of pregnancy, but I am scared something is wrong with me-and I am going to see my OB-GYN in two weeks but I canít wait any longer to know if there is a chance of pregnancy.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-01-2004 at 06:06 AM. Reason: properterminology

Old 02-29-2004, 11:15 PM   #2

Acadia HB User
Re: ANYBODY Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchealth
Iíve got a question if someone could PLEASE help me out. Okay, I am 19 yrs. old and a virgin, I have been on birth control for regularity before and I have been off 5 months or so now, and for the last 3 whole months I havenít had a period. Okay so here goes with the question, I am scared I might be pregnant because I have playing with my boyfriends package and he never has *** but he had pre *** and I had that on my hand-I am almost positive that I washed my hand after doing this always; but then later I masturbated and had penetration up the vagina with my fingers. Is there anyway I could have gotten sperm in me if I have had it under my nails, or if one time I didnít wash off the dry precum. I didnít give it any thought then, but I have read recently that dry pre *** can get you pregnant. I donít have any symptoms of pregnancy, but I am scared something is wrong with me-and I am going to see my OB-GYN in two weeks but I canít wait any longer to know if there is a chance of pregnancy.
First of all, take a few deep breaths and calm down

You are 19 and a virgin, that is a good thing

What the two of you engage in sounds like foreplay, without the sex afterwards. Hand-genitals; mouth-genitals. All very natural and normal types of sexual activity.

Pre-*** does contain sperm, which is why "pulling out" is not an advised method of birth control.

Having Pre-***, or semen on your hands while you masturbate and penetrate your vagina does pose a small risk of pregnancy. Have you considered the use of a condom while you masturbate him or have oral sex with him? It will not only block the semen, but will also go along way in helping to prevent the transmission of sexual diseases...some so nasty that they will kill you (IE: HIV, HEPC and a few others). Some whjile they won't kill you, they can cause infertility when not treated.

You say you were on birthcontrol for "irregularity", so chances are that is what is happening now. You are by the sound of it, "anovulative" if you aren't menstruating every month. Several things cause that. Diseases such as Polycystic Ovary (I have that); hormonal imbalance due to certain overactive, or underactive gland secretions; Severe overweight/Underweight; Too rapid Weightloss; Too much exercise; stress; some medications.

The best thing to do is to go to a drug store and buy a home pregnancy test just to make sure. Or you can contact your local crisis center and they can do a pregnancy test for you.

Once you find out for sure, you need to start taking steps in order to protect yourself more.

1. Go back on the birtcontrol pill. You and your boy friend are engaging in pretty heavy sexual activity. If you don't want a baby from an unscheduled or planned union between the 2 of you, then get back on that pill.

2. Make sure he has a condom on with all sexual activity. He could have a sore that you don't see, and could pick it up on your hand and then wipe your eye, nose, mouth, vulva and suddenly find yourself developing sores a few weeks later.....Herpes. There is no cure for Herpes, and the lesions hurt and are highly contagious when weeping or shedding it's virus. Also, with oral genital sex there is also the potential to transmit and acquire disease. Herpes, gonorhea, clamydia, syphlis, HIV....yes...even HIV. If you have gum disease or a broken blister in your mouth, and he ejaculates, there is a risk that you can get HIV if he has it.

3. Make sure you use a "Dental Dam" for when he does oral-genital sex on you, for all the same reasons listed in #2.

There is no such thing as SAFE sex these days, unless you are referring to complete and total abstainance.

So go and get a pregnancy test kit tomorrow and take the test. They are pretty accurate. Then you will know one way or another for sure. And then take cautions so that you don't have to worry about this situation or worse, happening again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2004, 03:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Can dry pre *** get you pregnant?

I doubt that with what you're describing that you could have gotten pregnant. There are differing beliefs on pre-*** and sperm content. I have read that there is enough sperm contained in pre-*** to cause pregnancy, but the chances are much less without there being actual penetration by his penis. Washing your hands, masturbating yourself after a period of time is probably very low on the possibility scale.

Old 03-01-2004, 05:43 AM   #4

Smallcap HB User

I doubt that your are pregnant. However, you need to see the doctor for the three months problem..

Old 03-01-2004, 06:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

The chances of you being pregnant through those activities are exactly zero.

Closed Thread