It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 11:22 PM   #1
(male)

semid HB User
chance of pregnancy w/out sex....?

I know that this is one of those questions that you guys probably get 2x per day, but I still want your input on this(search didn't help that much).

What are the chances of a girl getting pregnant if the farthest the girl got was being fingered.........so rather then having the penis shoot the sperm out, it was just the finger inside.....which, to tell you the truth, I always make sure my hands were completely clean, but there might be a few instances where they weren't........

so if a girl has a finger containing sperm is in her body, is it the same as a penis shooting the sperm out?? I mean the chances of baby??

the last time I fingered my gf was back in december actually, because one night, I think I did too deep, and it hurt her, so we stopped doing this business. I just rub her w/ her underwear inbetween now....

In january, her period came about 4 days late, and in februrary, her period was about 1.5 weeks late. and she tells me how sometimes her breasts kind of hurts, back hurts, leg hurts, and all that jazz. This all happened during her period..........................She even told me that one of her breasts seem bigger(are those all symptoms that happen during the period cycle in general)?.

So is this normal for a healthy 23 year old girl? I know she has been stressed out during that period of her period because we had a 3 day fight during that time, so I"m not sure if it is the stress that caused all those symptoms or what.

I don't know why, but I just feel so stressed out about all this...........

again, I apologize for such a question, but I am so naive when it comes to this sexual stuff....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2004, 01:28 AM   #2
(male)

HGF109 HB User
Re: chance of pregnancy w/out sex....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilla
I think that you and your girlfriend need to talk. Also you need to find out what changes her body goes through when she is on her period. Was the sperm on your finger a while before you entered her? when its out of the body for a while it dies off. If there wasn't any sperm on your finger then she could be alrite.
I would sugest a pregnancy test just to make sure. Most of the symptoms you described are usually just period changes. I'm sure everythings ok, all you have to do is talk with her, get a pregnancy test then be a little more carefull.
Accidents happen... just either pleasure her before you touch ureself ... or... wash your hands.

Good Luck.
I agree, I'd get tested to be safe. I know it's a long shot but it's more for you're peace of mind than anything else. I'd say you're chance are slim though. It's good to see you're taking interest though. Just be careful in the future (as it sounds like you were) and be safe! God's Blessings!

Old 03-09-2004, 07:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: chance of pregnancy w/out sex....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by semidevil
so if a girl has a finger containing sperm is in her body, is it the same as a penis shooting the sperm out?? I mean the chances of baby??

again, I apologize for such a question, but I am so naive when it comes to this sexual stuff....
No, a finger with some sperm residue is not the same as a penis inside the vagina shooting out sperm. Still, sperm should never make contact with the vagina. At the least, wipe your hands. You should really wash them, as your fingers (or penis) can inject bacteria into the urethra and cause a UTI.

If you are naive about sexual stuff, then stop with the "sexual stuff" until you become more knowledgeable. Coming here to ask questions is good, but it is better to ask before something happens rather than after.

I think the odds of her being pregant from your fingering is next to zero. What is causing her unusual periods, I have no idea, but she may wish to see a doctor.

Closed Thread