It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 06:39 AM   #1

ConfusedChick769 HB User
Wink Giving oral sex to a guy!

Hey everyone I have been going out with my boyfriend for about 7 months. For the first couple of months we were going out he would always ask me to give him head and I never would. If I did it would on be for about 10 sec. But withen the last couple of months I have started giving him head all the way a couple times a day. I don't know what with me I used to hate it now I really like it but I don't swallow because it makes me gag when it shots in the back of my throat. Does anyone know how I can stop my self from like gagging kinda and swallow it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-11-2004 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Survey question removed.

Old 03-02-2004, 06:06 PM   #2

always HB User
Re: Giving oral sex to a guy!

... the reflex you use when you go swimming... to hold our breath without holding your nose physically... may work... angling your head differently [... yours... not his... ha...haaaa...] and letting it "shoot" towards the roof of your mouth may help as well...
i don't have much of a problem with it, sometimes i don't want to do it... [which atleast he respects my wishes... so ic an't complain]...don't like to swallow too much though... guess i kind of sit on the fence when it comes to giving head...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2004, 12:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User

Hmnn. I guess "locking" your throat may help and also doing what the above poster said might help. I don't often let my boyfriend ejaculate in my mouth because I have to be in the mood or it grosses me out. Sometimes I enjoy it though. I enjoy giving oral sex to my boyfriend not only because it makes him feel good, but it turns me on, too, and it's give and take with us so I ALWAYS get oral sex, too. Give and take is definitely good.

Old 03-03-2004, 02:12 PM   #4

rtmsgirl HB User

It's all in your head. Just let it happen without even thinking about it and it will be fine. : )

Old 03-05-2004, 06:48 AM   #5
Veteran

ana_24 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmsgirl
It's all in your head. Just let it happen without even thinking about it and it will be fine. : )
I don't agree with that. Twice I've let my ex and my current boyfriend ejaculate in my mouth and both times the taste was so terrible that I instantly gagged and started spitting it out. Not my sexiest moment! There's something about the taste and the fact that it's warm... I find it really unpleasant so I don't think it's all in the head.

Old 03-05-2004, 06:53 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_24
I don't agree with that. Twice I've let my ex and my current boyfriend ejaculate in my mouth and both times the taste was so terrible that I instantly gagged and started spitting it out. Not my sexiest moment! There's something about the taste and the fact that it's warm... I find it really unpleasant so I don't think it's all in the head.
Semen is one of those things affected by a person's diet. Some semen is bitter, others sweet, some salty, others have little to no taste at all. You can do a net search on the subject some more to find out foods that generally affect the taste of semen.

Old 03-05-2004, 06:54 AM   #7
Veteran

ana_24 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyana
Semen is one of those things affected by a person's diet. Some semen is bitter, others sweet, some salty, others have little to no taste at all. You can do a net search on the subject some more to find out foods that generally affect the taste of semen.
I can't really say that it was any of those things. It had a very non-descript taste and maybe that's why I didn't like it. It's so odd and the warmth... if you could only see the face I'm making right now

Old 03-05-2004, 09:20 AM   #8
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_24
I can't really say that it was any of those things. It had a very non-descript taste and maybe that's why I didn't like it. It's so odd and the warmth... if you could only see the face I'm making right now
I think it has to do with the consistency also.....

Old 03-05-2004, 11:06 PM   #9

misty04 HB User

A little tip I recieved from a friend a while back and i found that it works extremely well. Before your about to go down stick a anesthetic lozenge in your mouth. Such as chloraspetic or Cepacol. I know it sounds a bit off the wall but it actually numbs the back of your throat and it allows for some intense deep throat action plus you really do not taste what you are swallowing.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:19 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User

misty04,
good tip! thanks for that one.

Old 03-06-2004, 12:49 AM   #11

rtmsgirl HB User

If you just let it go right down your throat without a second thought, there shouldn't be any problems. But if you're letting it pool up in your mouth first and then swallowing all in one gulp, then maybe any taste and warmth will be a lot more noticeable. Guess you're not a fan of hot chocolate when made with milk? ; )

Old 03-07-2004, 10:49 AM   #12
Inactive

Jennak HB User

Ana, my sympathies. I have only swallowed once for a guy in my life, and that too was because it tasted so indescribably horrible. I always laugh when I read posts about men not enjoying going down on women. If only they knew how disgusting their sperm tasted.

jenna

Old 03-08-2004, 01:44 PM   #13

alwaystan HB User

Some girls just have a hard time swallowing. I have been with girls that gagged and choked and just couldn't do it and I've been with girls that don't make a sound and take it without a problem. I dated a girl that had a problem and I would always tell her when I was gonna ejaculate and she tried different things and finally figured out a way to quit gagging. And it sounds like you're getting plenty of practice! Twice a day? Damn! Let me know if you two ever break up!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-08-2004 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Banned word replace. Please note edit to your post and use proper terminology.

Old 03-10-2004, 07:32 AM   #14
(female)

lovethemusic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedChick769
Hey everyone I have been going out with my boyfriend for about 7 months. For the first couple of months we were going out he would always ask me to give him head and I never would. If I did it would on be for about 10 sec. But withen the last couple of months I have started giving him head all the way a couple times a day. I don't know what with me I used to hate it now I really like it but I don't swallow because it makes me gag when it shots in the back of my throat. Does anyone know how I can stop my self from like gagging kinda and swallow it. Also how do all you other girls fell about proforming oral sex on guys??

heres what i do...
when i give my dh head..he warns me first. imean, he tells me when he is coming and it kind of prepares me for what is about to happen..lol. i dont like the taste either, or the fact that it is warm. but i find it much easier if i have a warning because that way i can maneuver myself to be comfortable when "it" happens. lol. also, here is a little tip..some may say this is a myth, but through experience i found that it really works. have your boyfriend eat a bunch of pineapple the day before you give him head....it makes it taste better...the same goes for women...if you eat a bunch of pineapple it will make you taste good too. hope this helps.

Old 03-10-2004, 08:37 AM   #15
Inactive

MadSkillzGal HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedChick769
Hey everyone I have been going out with my boyfriend for about 7 months. For the first couple of months we were going out he would always ask me to give him head and I never would. If I did it would on be for about 10 sec. But withen the last couple of months I have started giving him head all the way a couple times a day. I don't know what with me I used to hate it now I really like it but I don't swallow because it makes me gag when it shots in the back of my throat. Does anyone know how I can stop my self from like gagging kinda and swallow it. Also how do all you other girls fell about proforming oral sex on guys??
________________________________________ ________________________

Here's my two pennies. When I was younger I used to have the same problem as you and then I found that if I performed oral sex laying on my back with him on top (head slightly lower than my body - off the bed a bit) then I was able to take it much deeper and I wouldn't gag like I used to because the throat opens up somewhat.....as for the taste of [semen]....ahhh I've never liked it. It's a bit like your mum telling you to eat up your greens....you know what is expected of you, but you'll never get used to the taste. YUK!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-10-2004 at 08:47 AM. Reason: please use proper terminology

Closed Thread