It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 12:40 AM   #1

kagami HB User
Pool Sex...High or Low Risk?

Well, My girl and I got it on during swimming and I didnt release in her, so what are my chances..on another note....how do people pull sexual intercourse in the water??

Old 03-05-2004, 02:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Pool Sex...High or Low Risk?

I'd say very very low....by not ejaculating in her you lessened the chances greatly. And, the water plus chemicals in it (chlorine) will also affect the sperm. Not sure how intercourse in water works..never done it before but I don't see that it would be much different.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2004, 06:29 AM   #3
(female)

hhsix HB User

The only things different in water that I've notice are

1. If you're more than waist deep sitting on steps or in a hot tub, etc., you'll wobble a lot.

2. The water tends to wash away natural lube making it sometimes painful.

Other than that I haven't noticed a difference really.

Old 03-05-2004, 10:33 AM   #4

fisherwoman HB User

It's a great place for foreplay,but after that, like hhsix said, it washs away the natural lubrication. My husband and I always finish out of the water.

Old 03-06-2004, 05:37 AM   #5

Smallcap HB User

foreplay is OK. I believe intercuorse is somewhat difficult. Thanks

Old 03-06-2004, 06:57 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Not using BC is asking for trouble, regardless of whether you are in a pool or not.

Pool sex can be fun, though it is differnent. The water offers more resistance to thrusting, making it more work, and you often need to grab hold of something as much of your body will be weightless and it will want to float around. I guess we can't get into "how to's" here, but if you experiment, you will find some techniques and positions that work.

As for health risks, if there are bacteria in the water, the thrusting can inject them into the vagina, thus increasing the risks for a UTI of some sort in the female. The pool chemicals might be irritating, especially for the female, and the water can wash away her natural lubrication. Some people don't find this to be a problem, but others do. IF it is, staying deep inside and making small thrusts will help. I supose one could use an oil-based lubricant, but if condoms are used, they would have to be the plastic kind.

Old 03-06-2004, 07:44 AM   #7

Smallcap HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
Not using BC is asking for trouble, regardless of whether you are in a pool or not.

Pool sex can be fun, though it is differnent. The water offers more resistance to thrusting, making it more work, and you often need to grab hold of something as much of your body will be weightless and it will want to float around. I guess we can't get into "how to's" here, but if you experiment, you will find some techniques and positions that work.

As for health risks, if there are bacteria in the water, the thrusting can inject them into the vagina, thus increasing the risks for a UTI of some sort in the female. The pool chemicals might be irritating, especially for the female, and the water can wash away her natural lubrication. Some people don't find this to be a problem, but others do. IF it is, staying deep inside and making small thrusts will help. I supose one could use an oil-based lubricant, but if condoms are used, they would have to be the plastic kind.
And will inject bacteria into the male too. Do you think condoms will work properly in the water. Thanks

Old 03-06-2004, 03:41 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallcap
And will inject bacteria into the male too. Do you think condoms will work properly in the water. Thanks
It is more difficult to for bacteria to get up into the male urethra, though it certainly happens all the time, but ejaculation and urination can help clear them out, provided you ejaculate or urinate before they have a chance to take hold.

Condoms can certainly be used in the water, though the issue of lubrication remains.

Old 03-06-2004, 06:09 PM   #9

kagami HB User

That blows...was thinking of doing it though....on a side note, do condoms break easily? like doing intercourse on the bed..what are the precautions taken in order to prevent the condom from breaking and resulting in pregnancy?

Old 03-09-2004, 02:07 AM   #10
(male)

HGF109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagami
That blows...was thinking of doing it though....on a side note, do condoms break easily? like doing intercourse on the bed..what are the precautions taken in order to prevent the condom from breaking and resulting in pregnancy?
I'd read up on this. There are lots of great links you can find from searching here. Make sure you learn how to put it on properly, etc. As well as consider using another method of Birth control in combination with the condom to increase you're chances of being safe.

I'm not so sure about the condom use in the water btw, I would think water would fill the condom and could flush the sperm out and move it around??? Just seems risky to me.

BE SAFE!!! God's Blessings . ..

Old 03-11-2004, 07:53 AM   #11

Gemmad HB User

lol I once had a girl nearly drown trying to give me a bj in the water. I could perform oral on her for about 10 secs at a time.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:02 PM   #12

antares_wish HB User

I agree with the previous posters, the lubrication issue is a big one. Sex in the water is a kinky idea but in practice it really sucks. As for pool water as a contraceptive I'm sure it would do some work to help but I wouldn't bank my spare bedroom / crib on it. The pull out method is extremely ineffective due to pre-*** and other sepage that can occur during sex before orgasm without the guy even being aware it is happening.

Closed Thread