It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 11:25 AM   #1

strange86 HB User
Foot fetish-unhealthy?

Are foot fetishes unhealthy? If so, how can they be treated/cured? Are they a common thing? (Is any fetish common?)
Help would be appreciated...

Old 03-09-2004, 11:47 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User
Re: Foot fetish-unhealthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strange86
Are foot fetishes unhealthy? If so, how can they be treated/cured? Are they a common thing? (Is any fetish common?)
Help would be appreciated...
All people are different. What turns one person on, might not have any kind of an effect on someone else. Some get turned on by feet. Others get turned on by a back massage. Others still, enjoy leather or latex items. It's all well and good so long as you enjoy it and the person you are with enjoys it too. The problems arise when one partner isn't into the same fetish and makes the other person feel "it's weird" and that "they are weird".

My advice to you is find someone who's into the same fetish as you are and enjoy it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2004, 07:59 PM   #3
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

I wouldn't consider it unhealthy. The term has taken on sort of a negative conotation in recent times. Something that's bad and unnatural. But they're really not. I would say foot fetishes are very common, probably one of the most 'well known' fetishes. Foot fetishes seem to be what everyone thinks of when the word 'fetish' comes up, but that word really applies to anything that is a major point of arousal for someone.

Old 03-10-2004, 08:07 AM   #4

Smallcap HB User

Agree with Katayana. Fantacies are Fantacies.. differ from person to person

Old 03-24-2004, 02:42 AM   #5
Inactive

Budoguy HB User

Who can resist a beautiful pair of women's feet? Why do you think they wear strappies, stilletos and flip flops? They know it. You dig feet, another dude digs breasts, one likes enemas, one likes missionary.

Its all fun. Now, if the guy only likes feet, and nothing else, thats isolating and maybe you wanna think about it. There is more to women than feet. Much more. So fetishism, if it eclipses regular mixed desires, can become an addictive weight.

I love women's feet. I love watching 2 men together. I love watching 2 women together. I love beautiful faces. I am a makeup artist and get to make women look pretty all day.

But at the end of the day.....what I like most.....is lying in the arms of someone I love caressing their skin. When that goes, I think fetishism can become a long, lonely road. Or maybe not. Watch the foreign film, it is French, called Babette's Feet. About a fetishist. He is obsessed with Babette, as the title suggests. She has nice feet. She is obsessed with hands herself. She is an artist that draws mens hands all day and tries to sell her work.

At the end of the movie they find each other. She sees his hands and says "perfect". He caresses her feet and just sighs. Some women I have been with, especially dancers, love to have their feet kissed and loved. As long as you remember there is a body, a brain and a spirit in that body, all fetishes, to me, are a way of celebrating the beauty of the human body.

So put your best foot forward and rock on.

Old 06-17-2004, 01:51 PM   #6

bf6067 HB User
Strange86,

Like you, I too have a foot fetish which I am not sure whether I was born with it or developed it. If you are interested in talking about it, email me at [deleted]

- Bob

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-17-2004 at 02:41 PM. Reason: posting of email addresses is not allowed

Closed Thread