It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2004, 11:55 AM   #1
(male)

Phoenixprouk HB User
Unhappy Embaressing but true, what can i do?

ok, i havent had sex for a while, well over a year, nearer to 2 in fact, last night i was coming home in the taxi with some other people, one of which was a woman, she kept kising me on the cheek etc, then said i dont kiss her back so we started making out, in fact it pretty much lasted the journey home, well i said bye to everyone and went indoors, only to find i had precum, not ejaculated, just the precum, and i had a huge erection ! This doesnt even sound normal for a virgin, so what can i do, if i had invited her in and she started oral sex id feel stupid and embarresed, which is why i hopped out the taxi quick! can anyone help, any advice would be useful ?

Old 03-12-2004, 12:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User
Re: Embaressing but true, what can i do?

Sounds normal to me, especially since you haven't had any for a while.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #3
(male)

Phoenixprouk HB User
Post Re: Embaressing but true, what can i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo64
Sounds normal to me, especially since you haven't had any for a while.
are you sure, i wasnt this bad as a virgin ! its really hard to accept that she didnt even touch it and i pre-came ??

Old 03-12-2004, 12:56 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

henryd HB User

Reading your situation i would think that not having any release in any lenght of time would account for precum. just the bodys way of getting rid of excessive [semen] i think

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-12-2004 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Banned word replaced. Please use proper terminology.

Old 03-12-2004, 02:08 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Technically, it's actually called 'pre-ejaculatory fluid' and is not semen. And since it isn't semen, it's not the body's way of getting rid of extra. It's cleanser for the urethra (and lube).

Having pre-ejaculatory fluid is perfectly normal and unless that woman had no experience at all, she shouldn't have been shocked to find it. Now if you'd had gallons of it, maybe...
You probably didn't realize how turned on you were, and it does sound perfectly normal for someone who admittedly hasn't had any sex in almost 2 years. And a penis doesn't need to be stimulated to produce pre-ejaculatory fluid. When's the last time you were sexually aroused to that degree and it wasn't touched?

Old 03-12-2004, 02:42 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Normal. Totally normaly. Nothing to be stress out about. She probably new what was happened and was probably thrilled to know that she was able to get you excited. What [straight] woman would be happy to find out that she couldn't turn on a man??? Don't worry.

Old 03-12-2004, 02:44 PM   #7
(male)

Phoenixprouk HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
Technically, it's actually called 'pre-ejaculatory fluid' and is not semen. And since it isn't semen, it's not the body's way of getting rid of extra. It's cleanser for the urethra (and lube).

Having pre-ejaculatory fluid is perfectly normal and unless that woman had no experience at all, she shouldn't have been shocked to find it. Now if you'd had gallons of it, maybe...
You probably didn't realize how turned on you were, and it does sound perfectly normal for someone who admittedly hasn't had any sex in almost 2 years. And a penis doesn't need to be stimulated to produce pre-ejaculatory fluid. When's the last time you were sexually aroused to that degree and it wasn't touched?
Never, which is why i was soo confused, i dont usually notice it as my penis is inside. i just didnt want her to think i had prematurley ejaculated as i thought i had done until i got indoors and realised otherwise, its a shame as i do like this girl, but now she probably thinks i dont as i kind of went indoors pretty swiftly.

Old 03-13-2004, 07:01 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

I disagree with others here. You are not normal, but there is nothing seriously wrong with you either.

Hoop

Old 03-14-2004, 06:33 AM   #9

Robin52 HB User

why on earth are you saying its not normal.lots of men get precum in varying amounts. Some get loads without stimulation and others get none.

Old 03-14-2004, 11:09 AM   #10
(male)

Phoenixprouk HB User

Ok now im completley confused am i normal or not ? i mean i know its nothing serious, but its pretty embarresing if it isnt normal.

Old 03-14-2004, 11:41 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Pretty much every reply said you were normal, except Hoop, who didn't specify which part of your post was not normal. That you had a lot of precum? That you had a huge erection with no stimulation?

I'm thinking he's a little confused maybe. Because having precum is normal. And getting an erection when making out with a woman is normal...

What part do you not think is normal?

Old 03-14-2004, 12:05 PM   #12

rain_on_me HB User

First, you are normal. Second, as one of the other writers said she would like that she got you that turned on. I find it exciting when a man gets that way. It shows me I am doing the right thing. Do not stress for another second, in fact get her number and call her up!

Old 03-14-2004, 01:29 PM   #13
(male)

Phoenixprouk HB User

Ok, i called her literally seconds ago, we are going out on the town thursday night, and she hinted that her house is empty, maybe for the first time in a long while, ill be with someone i like, and maybe ill have a rather good thursday night it is the 3rd time out after all

Thank you everyone for the help !

Old 03-14-2004, 01:39 PM   #14

rain_on_me HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixprouk
Ok, i called her literally seconds ago, we are going out on the town thursday night, and she hinted that her house is empty, maybe for the first time in a long while, ill be with someone i like, and maybe ill have a rather good thursday night it is the 3rd time out after all

Thank you everyone for the help !
Whooooooo hooooooo!! Go Phoenixprouk go!!

Rain

Old 03-14-2004, 01:56 PM   #15

antares_wish HB User

Visual and physical stimulation are not the only forms of erotic pleasure. Some people get off just by talking on the phone with a woman or typing sensual ideas on a keyboard. Pre-*** is normal and only requires that you be excited to some level in order for it to manifest.
As for the concern that she would be worried if she offered you oral sex, don't be. Most women are pleased to see that they excite you and most women with experience know about pre-***. If they don't then that's your chance to explain it to her, trust me she'll be happy that she turns you on.

Closed Thread