It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2004, 12:20 PM   #1
(male)

DAVID_1157 HB User
Angry Penis too big?

I have a problem in that I think my penis is too large. I'm not sure where to measure it from but it is over seven inches if measured along the top and eight or nine if measured along the bottom. I think the real problem is in the width. I can barely fit my hand all the way around it (If I had to guess I'd say it is seven inches around).

I have been with two girls before. For the first one I was able to get in O.K. but needed lube. (That was when I was 19, so maybe I have grown since). For the second one I needed a lot of lube and it was very hard to get in (the first two times we had to give up because it just wasn't getting in).

Last night I got with another girl. I'd been with her once before but neither of us had lube so we didn't try having sex that time. Last night I had lube and put nearly half the packet on and tried several times and was trying to force it in but it wasn't working (even though I could fairly comfortabely fit three fingers in).

This is really frustrating for me, because I think any other guy would have got laid. Even when I can get it in it's so complicated and takes ages to get to that stage. Even putting on the extra large condoms takes two minutes or so. Sometimes the condoms break, maybe because I can't roll them on easily so air gets trapped in.

It would be great if anyone could give me some ideas on how to make sex an easier process. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2004, 01:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Penis too big?

Your length isn't the problem, but the girth. You are well over average, for sure. Lube and taking time are about the only solutions. Some females will be able to accomodate you better than others, and some actively search for men such as you, and they would love your girth. For the average girl, though, you will have problems. If she is willing and you are able to work on it over an extended period of time, things should get a little easier, but they may never be ideal.

Old 03-16-2004, 07:48 AM   #3
(male)

jamie17 HB User

Man, I feel for you. I'm also a larger-than-average girth, and I can give you some recommendations for condoms that are extra wide if you want --- they won't squeeze the life out of you, lol. (Try Trojan Magnum & Trojan Magnum XL, Durex Maximum, Lifestyles Large or Crown --- all extra wide.) Are you sure that you know how to put on a condom properly? There is a right way & a wrong way & it shouldn't take two minutes or be all that hard to do. But although you mention hassles with condoms, it doesn't sound like condom usage is your problem. (That's just contributing to your frustration.)
I think basically, you just have to relax, ease up on yourself and your partner, and take it a lot slower. Sounds easy, I know, and isn't so easy to do in the heat of the moment! I know it seems sometimes like you should just be able to "stick it in" like everybody else does and unfair that you can't, but the fact is, you're going to have to learn to spend a whole lot more time on foreplay and the "prep" work than the average guy. (That's ok, it will only make you a better lover to spend more time on that stuff, anyway!) You don't say how long this whole process is taking, but with your width you are going to have to go extra slow and really * really * take your time and work hard at warming her up and opening her up. In my experience, you can't have too much lube! Half a packet --- sometimes I use half a bottle! lol
I think even an average woman should be able to accomodate you --- after all, the vagina is designed to fit a baby's head through there --- but you really have to help her to relax and ease her into it. Trying to force it in is never going to work. Sometimes it helps if you say, out loud, something like "we don't have to get it in, it's ok if we don't" --- sometimes that psychologically takes the pressure off and helps everyone to relax a bit more, and then it can happen.
Don't let this bum you out --- you're still new to this and eventually, you'll learn how to make it all work. Good luck!

Old 03-16-2004, 09:52 AM   #4
(male)

DAVID_1157 HB User

Thanks for the replies Magnetic and Jamie.

I guess I was doing everything right the other night. I took it slow, spent a LOT of time on foreplay, and I was definitely close to getting it in. But just as I felt like it was beginning to almost slide in she started saying it hurt so we had to stop. I did actually use half a TUBE of KY jelly.

The condoms aren't the main problem, and don't take two minutes, that was an exaggeration - I do already have extra wide condoms that work O.K. - any other condoms and I feel like they're stopping the bloodflow and I actually lose the erection.

I'll just keep going as I am. I know it will eventually work. I got there in the end with the last girl, but after talking to her since she's told me that it was annoying and frustrating for her that it took so long to get in but once it did get in it was great.

I probably have to live with the fact that drunken one-night stands are not gonna really happen for me. I've read a lot of posts about guys worried they have a small penis. My message to them is count yourself lucky - at least you're able to have sex!

Old 03-16-2004, 11:38 AM   #5

TRINITY76 HB User

I'm sorry I know how frustrating that must make you feel.
My current boyfriend is big but not huge like 8 or 9 inches and even then it can be alittle uncomfortable sometimes. I'm not sure why my body is very use to him and our sex life is awsome. I think a womans body changes all the time, and if your that big it has to be awaken or the body has to relearn her partner.
I should also point out my boyfriend's girth is thick but not above average so that might make a difference.
Have you gone to a doctor to see if theres anything you can do?

Old 03-16-2004, 03:39 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Read the tips on the topic "My Boyfriend's Penis Size" originated by Jenny33 in this forum. In particular, read the response by RyansWife on page 6. She details some great ways to make a large penis eventually fit. On page 8, Jenny indicates that things with her boyfriend, who is amazing huge with a grith over 8", is improving. Read and study the posts there and it should help you and give you hope.

Old 03-21-2004, 01:02 PM   #7
(male)

DAVID_1157 HB User

Hey. Thanks for the replies guys. I finally got around to measuring itand its seven and a half inches long (measured from the top side), and just under seven inches exactly in girth.

Magnetic, thanks for that link to the other post - it was informative. I know it's possible for me to have sex from previous experience - but if I have problems I'll try some of those things. With the first girl I was with, I thought she was just tight and it was her problem, but now I realise after the second girl that it's my problem.

Chevy man, seriously, it's not a psychological thing. I never even used to think of myself as big; I thought I was average until I started trying having sex. I've been trying with lube and believe me, it's not easy.

I guess if I want to enjoy sex, I need to find a girlfriend who's willing to try - and go through pain for me. It's really frustrating because I'm at a time in my life when I want to experiment and have one-night stands. But hey, I guess I can do that and just enjoy oral sex if it's not possible, and maybe get lucky and find a girl who can accommodate me.

Old 03-25-2004, 01:50 PM   #8

ssanch HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID_1157
I have a problem in that I think my penis is too large. I'm not sure where to measure it from but it is over seven inches if measured along the top and eight or nine if measured along the bottom. I think the real problem is in the width. I can barely fit my hand all the way around it (If I had to guess I'd say it is seven inches around).

I have been with two girls before. For the first one I was able to get in O.K. but needed lube. (That was when I was 19, so maybe I have grown since). For the second one I needed a lot of lube and it was very hard to get in (the first two times we had to give up because it just wasn't getting in).

Last night I got with another girl. I'd been with her once before but neither of us had lube so we didn't try having sex that time. Last night I had lube and put nearly half the packet on and tried several times and was trying to force it in but it wasn't working (even though I could fairly comfortabely fit three fingers in).

This is really frustrating for me, because I think any other guy would have got laid. Even when I can get it in it's so complicated and takes ages to get to that stage. Even putting on the extra large condoms takes two minutes or so. Sometimes the condoms break, maybe because I can't roll them on easily so air gets trapped in.

It would be great if anyone could give me some ideas on how to make sex an easier process. Thanks.
I know how you feel and it has taken me a while to figure out some tricks to make it work. Some girls can take it easier than others but whenever I am with a girl that has problems taking my girth I simply make it semi erect and lube it up and put it in and it seems to be easier for the girl to handle it once it's already in and it starts to grow inside her. The trick here is to be able to control yourself so it won't get completely hard. After a few times, her vigina will get used to you and shouldn't have much problems... good luck!

Closed Thread