It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 10:33 PM   #1

mainecouple HB User
Question Female ejaculation/discharge during orgasm

hi, tiny background info...my wife primarily orgasms during oral stimulation alone or during stimulation with intercourse. she also claims to have orgasms (although they are different feeling) from intercourse alone or after an orally stimulated orgasm. my question...what is the white discharge (and it's not from poor hygene I assure you) that frequently come out on me? for example, while in doggy style position, it's obvious when it happens because i will have a clear view. and it always comes out on the top of me. so it appears like it comes from the same spot in her, which would be on the backside wall area of her vagina. sometimes it happens only once, sometimes it can happen 4 or more times. i can usually tell when it's going to happen by the way she feels. any ideas? thanks.

b

Old 04-29-2004, 09:58 AM   #2
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
Re: Female ejaculation/discharge during orgasm

This sounds to me, like her normal lubrication that just gets churned into a white-ish 'foam' type discharge during sex. This happens to my girl sometimes, and it's nothing to worry about. The reason It comes out on top, probably has more to do with the angle you're penetrating her, than where it's actually being discharged from.
Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2004, 02:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The main reason to suspect it isn't female ejactulation is because that comes out of the urethra which is on the exact opposite of the side you're talking about.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:58 PM   #4
Veteran

Saka HB User

How can females ejaculate out of their urethra? We ejaculate through our vagaina. Well I do anyway! I get this same sort of thing when I have sex (though not every time). It mainly happens when I have a particularly big orgasm.

If you can tell when it is coming by the way your wife feels then I would say that it is ejaculation. Some women have none and then some women can ejaculate like a man.

Old 04-29-2004, 04:32 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saka
How can females ejaculate out of their urethra? We ejaculate through our vagaina. Well I do anyway!
Are you sure? Is it possible you're mistaken about the source (since they're very close to each other) or about it being an ejaculation, since the source of that liquid is supposed to be a gland that connects the urethra, not the vagina... or at least that's the standard source. Maybe you have something else going on? I'm curious.

Old 04-29-2004, 07:41 PM   #6

mainecouple HB User

ok. a couple of things...

first, no i wasn't concerned in the least bit. haha. funne.

second, i know it's not coming from me.

third, i didn't mention this before, but it slowly start showing up a few years ago as she aged. which is directly related to the general timeframe in which women are reaching their sexual prime. Late 20's early 30's. As years go on, she is only MORE interested in sex every month.

Lastly, it's definately coming from the vagina. Sometimes when it's so dark that your eyes have to adjust, it's like it literally glows in the dark. In some instances, it literally covers my entire penis, and not a thin coat, thick. She will actually guess when it's like that without looking and 9 out of 10 times she is correct. So she knows when it's powerful enough to happen.

luv this topic.

b

Old 04-29-2004, 08:36 PM   #7

ssguy HB User

Depending on the time of the month a womans natural lubrication has different appearance, it is normal sometimes for it to be a white color other times clear.I have seen this white colored fluid when me and my partner are having sex at times.

Old 04-30-2004, 05:47 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

ssguy is right, when a woman is ovulate the cervical mucus becomes like an eggwhite consistency and appearance and there is much more of it. This is in order to help the sperm along to its desired destination.

Old 04-30-2004, 06:18 AM   #9

Crimson_M HB User

I believe female ejaculate comes from the urethra not vagina, like Thisby said. There are some glands, that when applied with pressure, release some fluids. Thats why some girls think they are urinating when it happens.

Closed Thread