It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 07:27 AM   #1

karen04 HB User
Husbands Leaky Uncircumcised Penis

I'm wondering if this is normal. Thoughtout the day my husband gets many erections. During foreplay, he literally leaks pre-***. Many times I think he had an orgasm, but it's just pre-***. When he comes home from work, and goes to take a shower, his undies will have pre-*** stains on them. I mean, the pre-*** stain is about the size of a dollar piece or more...

He is very sensitive in the manhood department too. I'm just wondering if it is because he is uncut? Sometimes he will orgasm extremely qucikly from me just touching his penis, but will regain hardness to pleasure me, and he will ejaculate again.

Any other ladies experience a leaky pre-*** penis? Any men leak like I described above? I need to know if this is normal before proceeding to the doctor with hubby!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-24-2004 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 05-24-2004, 02:40 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: Husbands Leaky Uncircumcised Penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen04
I'm wondering if this is normal. Thoughtout the day my husband gets many erections. During foreplay, he literally leaks pre-***. Many times I think he had an orgasm, but it's just pre-***. When he comes home from work, and goes to take a shower, his undies will have pre-*** stains on them. I mean, the pre-*** stain is about the size of a dollar piece or more...

He is very sensitive in the manhood department too. I'm just wondering if it is because he is uncut? Sometimes he will orgasm extremely qucikly from me just touching his penis, but will regain hardness to pleasure me, and he will ejaculate again.

Any other ladies experience a leaky pre-*** penis? Any men leak like I described above? I need to know if this is normal before proceeding to the doctor with hubby!
No trips to doc needed. Accept things as they are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2004, 02:51 PM   #3

DDJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen04

I leak sometimes and I can do as your husband can sometimes more. It's all natural.

Old 05-26-2004, 10:28 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Be happy, precum stains are better than the skid marks that my husband leaves on his briefs. Yuck!

Old 05-28-2004, 05:01 AM   #5

6foot2-190 HB User

For most men the precum will flow when thinking erotic thoughts, not just from the natural erections we get on occassion for no apparent reason. But I can't speak for him, it may be normal for him to get precum without intense erotic thoughts.

Old 05-28-2004, 08:41 AM   #6
Inactive

fredrolin HB User

I wish I could orgasm from just a simple touch.

It takes me forever to reach orgasm.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-28-2004 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Please note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 05-28-2004, 04:43 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

I have seen posts from other men complaining that they have too much precum all the time. It's a natural variation that has nothing to do with circumcision except that intact guys can be more sensitive and the foreskin my conserve the wetness longer. As for orgasming so quickly, since he recovers so quickly just enjoy it. It sounds like he is a normal healthy young man.
Geoff

Closed Thread