It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
(male)

1965_Bruce HB User
Can You Feel Her Orgasm

There were some threads on whether a woman can feel the guy ejaculating in her...so now I ask, Can a guy feel the woman's orgasm when he's IN her? Also, if she releases fluid w/ the orgasm does it come out right then or only after you pull out? And how about a simultaneous orgasm....that must be a pretty explosive experience!

Old 06-16-2004, 09:46 PM   #2

super fluke HB User
Re: Can You Feel Her Orgasm

i can't feel any fluids... but i can definitely feel out when she's orgasming...
i haven't been with a woman who releases a particular abundance of fluids, so i can't comment on the 2nd question...
and as for orgasming @ the same time, my x and i probly orgasmed together about half the time we made luv... we just had great chemistry i guess.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2004, 07:09 AM   #3

lannie2006 HB User

Hey Super Fluke -

What exactly did you feel? Was it the vagina contracting? Also, when you both orgasmed at the same time did you have to stimulate her **** while you were inside of her for this to happen? Sounds awesome!

Old 06-17-2004, 08:08 AM   #4
Inactive

jagdm27 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri D.
Hey Super Fluke -

What exactly did you feel? Was it the vagina contracting? Also, when you both orgasmed at the same time did you have to stimulate her **** while you were inside of her for this to happen? Sounds awesome!
If you watch a women have an orgasm while her legs are spread wide, you will see a series of contractions that squeeze the anus and vagina several times! Its actually quite erotic!

You can even feel the contractions when she orgasms on you...it feels like she is squeezing your penis!

Many people feel that this is how you know a women is truly having an orgasm! The muscle spasms are uncontrollable! She is faking it, if shes' just screaming her head off and nothing else!

Check out websites that feature real orgasms....its actually quite erotic to and beautiful at the same time!

Old 06-17-2004, 09:36 AM   #5
Veteran

LouiseLaws HB User

My boyfriend says he can feel me, he says that multiple muscles contract and relax, he can also feel my ****/g-spot swell up too.
As for fluid, well if the man were to be inside the women when she ejaculated then he would feel the fluid straight away, female ejaculation comes form the urethra not the vagina - LOL so it would be pretty hard to miss!!

Old 06-17-2004, 03:38 PM   #6
(male)

js33 HB User

jagdm27 is right!! There can be no mistake when you feel the vaginal contractions and the look on her face! Other actions mean nothing without this.

Old 06-18-2004, 03:18 PM   #7

lostscout HB User

I sure can tell when my wife does-she phones me! No actually the contractions are very hard to ignore!

Old 06-18-2004, 03:43 PM   #8

g i 2 boocoo HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965_Bruce
There were some threads on whether a woman can feel the guy ejaculating in her...so now I ask, Can a guy feel the woman's orgasm when he's IN her? Also, if she releases fluid w/ the orgasm does it come out right then or only after you pull out? And how about a simultaneous orgasm....that must be a pretty explosive experience!
I can always feel it when my girlfriend reaches orgasm. Like some others have said, her vagina contracts and it feels like she's squeezing my penis. Her vagina also seems to try to pull me inside her, for lack of a better term.

As far as the fluids thing is concerned, I think we're talking about two different things here. When my girlfriend reaches orgasm her vagina gets wetter than it is otherwise. However, the only time she's ever released fluids is when I was performing oral on her, and that's only happened a few times. As someone else said, the fluids are released through the urethra, not the vagina.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-18-2004 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology. TMI

Old 06-19-2004, 12:50 AM   #9

super fluke HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri D.
Hey Super Fluke -

yeah, basically contractions, the way she flexes her whole body even, and then the drop off of her energy directly afterwards... it almost seems like her "aura" or "chi" or what have you, is flaring up when it happens...

when we orgasm @ the same time, it's always in the same position... she's on top and she "grinds"... that way i'm completely inside of her stimulating her vagina, and she's still getting her **** stimulated on the top of my penis and maybe even my pubic bone... and she also has full control, and it's much easier for her to reach orgasm when she can react her movements to her sensations...

and @ this point in my 20 years of life, i'd say that it's just about the most satisfying feeling i've ever had! haha

Last edited by super fluke; 06-19-2004 at 12:52 AM.

Old 06-19-2004, 07:37 PM   #10

Malificent HB User

Muscles contract, sometimes (often) fluid is released, sometimes facial expressions, there are plenty of ways to tell. But "Oh god!" Is not one of them!

Closed Thread