It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2004, 12:41 PM   #1
(female)

mangohead HB User
Small Penis?

My boyfriend's penis is 3 inches long. When we have sex it is truely satisfying for me. I read somewhere that the average penis size is something like 6 inches?! If I saw a penis double the size of my boyfriend's, I would hide! Is there something wrong with me to think that a 3 inch penis is normal? The first time I saw his penis it was bigger than I expected. The penis is also about 4 inches around (my guess) which I thought would make it impossible to go inside my vagina.

I guess what I'm asking is... what's a normal penis size and why do I like a 3 inch penis so much?

Old 08-23-2004, 01:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Small Penis?

My goodness, that is pretty small...you sure he's just 3 inches after erection? never the less the first 2 or 3 inches in a womans vagina is the most intense feeling and pleasure zones. he seems to be pretty large in girth,
if you like it then... hey thats what counts!!!
I think 5 to 6 inches is the Average size penis...a well "endowed" man is 7-8-9 10 inches and real thick also!
btw nothing wrong with you for liking his 3inches/to one there own!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2004, 01:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Most adult men are between 5.5 and 6.5 inches long or so. A 3 inch penis would be considered quite small, but as long as you are happy and satisfied with it, nothing else matters. Enjoy!

As to why you like a 3 inch penis so much, who can answer that but you? Perhaps if you tried a larger one you would have something to compare it to, but even then, I don't see the point, as you said you are satisfied. Just know that if you have future lovers, most all will be bigger than 3 inches.

Old 08-23-2004, 01:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman
never the less the first 2 or 3 inches in a womans vagina is the most intense feeling and pleasure zones.
From my own experience, though, it's not like anything beyond the first two or three inches doesn't "count." If my husband only entered me two or three inches I would definitely be able to tell and would be pretty unsatisfied. It's good that the original poster is happy with her boyfriend. A penis that small wouldn't interest me.

Old 08-23-2004, 01:16 PM   #5

JLB284 HB User

A 3 inch long erect penis? Wow, mine is longer than that soft. How big is he when he isn't hard? I'm wondering if he's very young and his penis didn't grow yet? Anyway, yes, that's about half the size of most men, but like the others said, if your happy, then there's no problem.

Old 08-23-2004, 01:19 PM   #6

JLB284 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangohead
Is there something wrong with me to think that a 3 inch penis is normal?
If that's the only one you've ever seen, how would you know it's not normal? There is nothing wrong with feeling that way, your just inexperienced. I wouldn't worry about it, just be happy.

Old 08-23-2004, 01:53 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by reni
From my own experience, though, it's not like anything beyond the first two or three inches doesn't "count." If my husband only entered me two or three inches I would definitely be able to tell and would be pretty unsatisfied. It's good that the original poster is happy with her boyfriend. A penis that small wouldn't interest me.
reni,
oh, I know what you mean!!...as far as the "after" 3 inches!!!.This girl will just have to experience with diffrent partners if there they break-up.
I can't say I've ever heard or even seen a man with a penis that small?
surely she means when he's not having an erection?

NO PUN INTENDED BUT ///Maybe he's a Migit?

Old 08-23-2004, 03:06 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

There is a lot of myth, hype and misinformation about penile size. Most women have never taken a ruler to measure an erection, so they are often guessing and they may be off by one, two or even more, inches. Most overestimate the size. Perhaps you are underestimating.

The true average size is close to 5". Surveys regard penile size are skewed to larger sizes as the smaller guys do not participate in these surveys to the extent the larger guys do. This insecurity over their size also results in them having fewer partners; hence, women who have had a few partners and _think_ that the average size is more towards 6" think this because it is those men who have the self confidence to go out and attract partners. You can read posts here from guys with 4" or even 5" refraining from dating as they are afraid they will be laughed at (i.e. see Reni's comments about how she would reject such men). Since they aren't out dating, women having sexual relations don't realize they are mostly seeing the larger guys.

So, 3" is certainly on the small side, but not abnormally so.

Realize, too, that just as penile size varies considerably, so does vaginal size. You may be fortunate to be matched in size with your bf. Other women are larger and perfer larger men; or they learn to accomodate and enjoy larger men (up to a limit).

It would be normal for you to be curious about the size of other men. I would urge you to never comment on the size of your bf, though. As long as he brings you pleasure and is an otherwise good man, you have it made. But if you break up and you find another man, chances are he will be a bit larger.

Old 08-23-2004, 03:52 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
You can read posts here from guys with 4" or even 5" refraining from dating as they are afraid they will be laughed at (i.e. see Reni's comments about how she would reject such men). Since they aren't out dating, women having sexual relations don't realize they are mostly seeing the larger guys.

I never said I would laugh at a guy with a small penis, I said it wouldn't interest me. You always seem to have a problem any time the size issue gets mentioned. I've had average, and I've had larger, and larger feels much better. My opinion only, certainly not the opinion of all women. There are lots of physical characteristics that I would not find attractive in a partner. Is it not ok to say I prefer tall men? Or men who are in shape? Same as I wouldn't date a short overweight man (because I don't find them attractive), I wouldn't date a man with a 3 inch penis.

And three inches is an abnormally small penis.

Old 08-23-2004, 05:36 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Reni, magnetic never said you would laugh at such men, he said you would reject them. And gee, there you go proving him right in your reply...

The problem with your position is that the examples you give (height, weight) are things obvious to anyone who can see, the penis isn't. What you are implying is that either you ask them for the size of their penis before you start dating him, or that you are willing to dump a man based on the size of his penis alone, AFTER you have gotten to the having sex stage. Nice...

As I've stated before, anyone who would dump a man based on the size of his penis... sheesh...

Anyway, as to the original question, three inches is small, but it seems to be doing the trick for you, so be thankful. Actually, what you say it is "truly satisfying", does that mean you orgasm? Since that's what really matters, not how big it is.

Old 08-23-2004, 07:01 PM   #11
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Well, I'm married, so I'm not asking anyone about the size of his penis And unfortunately, penis size isn't obvious like height and weight, so you'd have to see someone's penis before you could say, uh, no thanks. None of this matters, though, as there IS someone for everyone, as the original poster proves. I'm glad she is happy with her man and he is happy with her.

And oops, always thought Magnetic was a woman. Sorry about that! I think I understand now why you always have a problem when I say size matters (to ME).

Old 08-23-2004, 07:05 PM   #12
(male)

kingam HB User

if youre happy with it, cool... its all relative... im in the high 6's to 7" myself... which i guess is average, but if you like 3 and are happy with it than more power to ya!

Old 08-24-2004, 08:47 AM   #13
(female)

mangohead HB User

by truely satisfied, i do mean orgasm through intercourse. my boyfriend is such a wonderful guy and his penis is what i worry about least. i was just wondering since i read a post about a 8 inch penis circumference. oh God, i do hope that post was made up. maybe im missing something?
i do not ever bring up his penis size. he brings it up. i looked at it and it seems to be bigger erect..more like 5 inches.. i dunno he is the one that said 3. well maybe we fit each other and thats great. when we first had sex we were both virgins so pretty much his penis is the only thing ive seen for the past 3 years (hes 18 im 17).

Old 08-24-2004, 09:20 AM   #14

Stormy01 HB User

Ok, I'm going to say this. I've had both. 3 inchers and 11 inchers and I'll tell you what.... I'll take a 3 incher any day of the week. I have never been so satisfied in my life. The 11 incher treated me like a female horse or something, and it hurt like heck for days afterwards. Once I even bled. No thanks. No way. No how.

It isn't what they have, it's how they use it. That's all that matters.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:25 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangohead
by truely satisfied, i do mean orgasm through intercourse. my boyfriend is such a wonderful guy and his penis is what i worry about least. i was just wondering since i read a post about a 8 inch penis circumference. oh God, i do hope that post was made up. maybe im missing something?
i do not ever bring up his penis size. he brings it up. i looked at it and it seems to be bigger erect..more like 5 inches.. i dunno he is the one that said 3. well maybe we fit each other and thats great. when we first had sex we were both virgins so pretty much his penis is the only thing ive seen for the past 3 years (hes 18 im 17).
If his penis is 5 inches, then he has a perfectly normal, perfectly average penis. But guys hear that 6 is average, so of course they want 6, or 7, because 'who wants to be average'. There have been many threads here about guys wanting bigger penises, or insecure about their size, goes with the territory, I guess....
Just keep letting him know that you like it just fine, that it does the job, and more importantly, you really like the guy it's attached to.

Closed Thread