It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 10:23 AM   #1
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User
Can't feel boyfriend's penis

Here's my problem. I'm dating a guy I like and the other day I saw his penis for the first time. It was small! Maybe about three-four inches hard. His testicles seemed small too. I have to admit I was disappointed as I'm a very visual gal and my past few boyfriends have been alot bigger. Well, we got to fooling around more and I thought I'd still try to have sex with him, as I've heard about the it's not the size of the ship talk. I have to say I couldn't feel anything, I wasn't even sure if he was inside me or not. I almost said something until I reached down and realized he was. He seemed to enjoy himself and I was polite enough not to bring up my lack of feeling. I know it's not because I'm all stretched out or anything because previous guys have loved how tight I am. Is there anything that can be done? He gave me oral afterwards and I orgasmed, but that is not a substitute for intercourse. I've heard of penis extenders, or something like that, that a guy could slip over his penis to be bigger for intercourse. Does anyone know anything about that? Is there an opening for the man to ejaculate? Or do you have to put a condom on over the extender? Does the man still get pleasure? Also, how would one bring up that you want a guy to use one? Thanks for your ideas.

Old 09-16-2004, 11:18 AM   #2

Flood84 HB User
Re: Can't feel boyfriend's penis

Need some clarification here. Is his penis 3 or 4 inches in the flaccid state or rock hard state?

Last edited by Flood84; 09-16-2004 at 11:18 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2004, 11:45 AM   #3
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

It's only about 3 inches or so when he is hard.

Old 09-16-2004, 12:39 PM   #4

Flood84 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyGoLightly
It's only about 3 inches or so when he is hard.
Hmmm . . . that could be a slight problem.

I've never heard of penis extenders, but my guess is that they, like condoms, decrease the sensation. Have you tried different positions in an attempt to feel his penis?

Old 09-16-2004, 12:59 PM   #5
Inactive

txchaz HB User

Holly

There is no way on earth that you can tell this guy he needs an penis extender he would be totally destroyed. If he doesn't already know he is uh lets say penis challenged then this would be a deal breaker. Your gonna have to either except this or let him go.

Old 09-16-2004, 01:40 PM   #6
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flood84
Have you tried different positions in an attempt to feel his penis?
Oh definitely. He didn't seem to think there was anything wrong, and I wasn't goint to blurt out something mean. It's not like he can change it, but I don't see how anyone could get anything out of intercourse with him. I think if it was short but thick it would have been ok, but it was short and thin.

Old 09-16-2004, 01:42 PM   #7
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchaz
Holly

There is no way on earth that you can tell this guy he needs an penis extender he would be totally destroyed. If he doesn't already know he is uh lets say penis challenged then this would be a deal breaker. Your gonna have to either except this or let him go.

I figured there was no way to suggest an extender How would he know that he is so small, though? Who would tell him?

Old 09-16-2004, 03:20 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi holly,
I don't know what to say to you either your in a pickel thats forsure.....I don't know if you can buy penis extenders? never heard that you can buy one? never have look for them!

Theres the penis and straps that a woman puts on but telling your b/f to do that it not a good idea.

You say you don't feel him when he's inside you? even if he's just 3 or 4 inches you should feel something?? do you feel his finger when he fingers you? usually the first 2 or 3 inches is the most stimulateing to a female normally?

bout really all you can do if your unsatisfied is try to get use to him... tell him to stimulate you with his fingers as well as his penis...oral would play a good roll in your satisfaction before the intercourse!....even with a small penis you should still feel something?

try ***** or some toy but thats not really fair to him if you choose those over him!..so be carefull..........

Old 09-16-2004, 04:32 PM   #9

skadoo101 HB User

I'm sorry to hear about this but do have a hard time believing you can't feel him. All the women I've been with feel it when I finger them, and my fingers are pretty thin. Have you seen a gynecologist about it?

Last edited by skadoo101; 09-17-2004 at 06:31 AM.

Old 09-16-2004, 04:59 PM   #10
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadoo101
I sorry to hear about this but do have a hard time believing you can't feel him. All the women I've been with feel it when I finger them, and my fingers are pretty thin. Have you seen a gynecologist about it?
Huh? There is nothing wrong with ME, lol... I've always had great sex with normal sized men. I don't mean there is no sensation at all, like I'm numb or anything. But it was like making love to a pencil. I mean, there is a reason penises are the size they are, so women can REALLY feel it. There is the length so you get the feeling of pressure deep inside and the width to get the good feelings the first couple of inches. I got neither with him.

Old 09-16-2004, 05:06 PM   #11
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman
hi holly,

try ***** or some toy but thats not really fair to him if you choose those over him!..so be carefull..........
Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't think I have to be fair to him? What do you mean, that I have to accept his small size? I was kind of asking for advice although I really didn't think there was going to be any good answer, unless he could somehow grow a bigger penis, lol. I suppose I have to throw him back in the fish pond! Although I guess part of me still wonders if he knows he's not normal.

Oh yeah, and it's not only the first 2 inches that are pleasurable, bigger penises (peni?) can reach places deep inside that feel sooooooo great. Hard to describe the sensation to someone who doesn't have a vagina but the feeling of fullness when an endowed man is inside you is out of this world!

Old 09-16-2004, 05:32 PM   #12

AZgal1985 HB User

Okay, where is this man, Im a virgin so Ill feel him...lol. No dont tell him and try that drink that makes u grow naturally. best of luck

Old 09-16-2004, 06:21 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

He is certainly well below average and is on the small side of small. There is little that can be done to help him physically. He probably knows he is small, and is simply happy to have someone to have sex with and who is accepting of this size - or so he thinks.

As you clearly prefer men who are larger and have grown to love the feeling of being full, and since you gave him a try, you do not need to feel guilty in dumping him. There are all kinds of reasons people break up, and if the sex is not good, then dump him (do so kindly, please) and move on to someone who can fill you up in both body and soul.

Old 09-16-2004, 07:22 PM   #14
(female)

crushme HB User

Sounds like you are in a tough situation. I don't have much sensation down there after penetration but that is not my bf's fault...he is quite large. But it does seem like this is a big deal to you and I am not saying it shouldnt be...because I hear you on the visual thing...that is what gets me going...when I see the big penis. I think you need to evaluate this relationship outside of the sex and decide if its worth pursuing. I'd hate to break up with someone over having a small penis but maybe there are other things you can see that would alert you to seeing that maybe this isint going anywhere...and before things get too too serious. I was a virgin before my current bf but I can now see why people want to test out the "goods" early in a relationship.

Old 09-17-2004, 11:01 PM   #15
Veteran
(male)

DoOoOoM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushme
Sounds like you are in a tough situation. I don't have much sensation down there after penetration but that is not my bf's fault...he is quite large. But it does seem like this is a big deal to you and I am not saying it shouldnt be...because I hear you on the visual thing...that is what gets me going...when I see the big penis. I think you need to evaluate this relationship outside of the sex and decide if its worth pursuing. I'd hate to break up with someone over having a small penis but maybe there are other things you can see that would alert you to seeing that maybe this isint going anywhere...and before things get too too serious. I was a virgin before my current bf but I can now see why people want to test out the "goods" early in a relationship.

Yeah, I don't like that advise...at all lol. To be honest, I also agree with one person about the whole fingering thing. Women usually feel fingers(yes, 3 inch fingers) insided them. So to say you can't feel it, well, that's unusual. If this is truly bothering you, let this guy go before you really crush him. I know you want to help the guy, but you really can't. Though, it is sad when relationships end due to poor sex.

Closed Thread