It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #1

sugardreams HB User
Question Orgasm?!

Hi,
I'm a bit confused about what an orgasm really is. I think I have experienced one, but I have only had one partner and am not quite sure. I don't want to go into too much detal, but my muscles clench, and I have the urge to tighten my grip.. but when I think my bf has hit my peak, I tend to quivering/shaking! It's like my body goes into overload or something...I have to stop him, and anytime he touches me down there afterwards, it's extremely sensitive (not painful though). It's absolutely amazing, but he feels that I haven't reached orgasm and that I'm stopping him (since he thinks he gets extremely close). Is this true? I don't know if I should let him continue, even after I start feeling overwelmed? He said I'm too stressed, and that could be a reason why I shake a bit....
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Have a great day!!

Old 10-14-2004, 12:19 PM   #2
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User
Re: Orgasm?!

You haven't had an orgasm, trust me on this one, when you've had one, you KNOW. You'll yell WOWZA!! or something, lol and finally understand what everyone is talking about. It's like saying I don't know if I sneezed, or I don't know if I vomited. It's a very definite thing and you wouldn't question it if you really had one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2004, 04:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyGoLightly
You haven't had an orgasm, trust me on this one, when you've had one, you KNOW. You'll yell WOWZA!! or something, lol and finally understand what everyone is talking about. It's like saying I don't know if I sneezed, or I don't know if I vomited. It's a very definite thing and you wouldn't question it if you really had one.
I completely agree.

Sounds like your climbing that peak but have not quite gone over the edge yet. So do your best and let your BF keep going a bit longer ...it'll be worth it!!

Old 10-14-2004, 05:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User

The quivering may be because he is directly stimulating your clitoris. The shaking also happened to me once...everything tensed and it felt great but I'd had orgasms before and knew that was'nt it... Wherever your bf is applying himself, have him move himself over/around a little...indirect may work better for you. And you'll know when it happens...you'll feel like a rollercoaster car teetering at the apex of the tallest drop...then all of the sudden your car free falls and you'll be lucky if you can catch your breath and get a word out...much less a scream...

Old 10-14-2004, 11:35 PM   #5
(female)

poobah HB User

You'll definitely know when you've had one. Trust me, you'll just know.

When I had my very first one, I bawled my eyes out

I think you are maybe getting to the peak, but not going over the peak.

Hang in there !!!!

Old 10-15-2004, 10:38 AM   #6

sugardreams HB User

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it! I'll take your advice and let my bf do it a bit longer. It sounds like a great experience, and I can't wait to feel the rush.. as all you describe.
Thanks again!!!
Have a great day!

Old 10-19-2004, 09:13 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Why not try masturbating to orgasm using either your hand or a vibrator. By doing this you can control how you build to orgasm and get to learn what an orgasm feels like. This should also help you relax and take your mind of whether or not you are close to orgasm with your b/f. Once you are relaxed about it I suspect that it will be easier for you to attain orgasm with him. Knowing how much stimulation you need to reach orgasm and how you like to be stimulated will also help you guide your b/f to provide the stimulation you enjoy and need.

Old 10-20-2004, 02:20 PM   #8

sugardreams HB User

I've never masterbated before, but it is an idea. I mentioned getting a vibrator or a toy to help with stimulatation to my partner and he was thrilled. Being more in tune with my body is an obvious idea that I should of thought of, but for some reason it never came to mind. Thank you for the thought.. I will put it to good use.
Have a great day!

Closed Thread