It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
(male)

mstmary HB User
Question Burning while ejaculating?

About 2-3 weeks ago i started to feel this burning when i ejaculated, but it was a very light burningsensation, then days go on and i started to feel the burning pretty much everytime i go to the bathroom (urinate). It started to get worse as the days went on, but then it started to go away little by little with just a little burning. This is like 2 weeks into the problem and i masturbated again because i was scared to do it when it was burning thinking i was healing from something, but then when i ejaculated again, the seman was like pure yellow and burned really bad. I went to the doctors and he sent me to have a urine sample and it came back negetive. I resently did it masturbated again and it didnt burn as bad as the last time but still burned and also wasnt as yellow as before but still was pretty yellow. I really dont know what to do from this point. Should I see a Urologist or is this something that needs to heal? Im so confused and scared. I need some ideas. Thanks, so much.

Old 12-21-2004, 09:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Burning while ejaculating?

What exactly did your doc test for? Did it include any tests for STDs? Or have you not been exposed to anything? (I'm figuring you have been, since you're posting here.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2004, 07:22 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Sounds like a prostate infection to me. See my posting on Men's Health in answer to your other posting.

Old 12-22-2004, 05:01 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I agree this might be prostatitis if STDs have been ruled out. If it is not getting better, ask to see a urologist for more specialized treatment.

Closed Thread