It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 12:03 AM   #1

NeverBeenInLove HB User
Question guys, can you feel a girl orgasm?

I know a lot of girls fake their orgasms but if a girl does orgasm during intercourse can the guy feel her orgasming?

Old 01-27-2005, 05:00 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User
Re: guys, can you feel a girl orgasm?

Yeah absolutely. You can feel pretty wild contractions, pretty much impossible not to notice, sometimes it can be so heavy that she can force you out of her and you pop out. If the guy only cares about his own orgasm, then he will probably not pay attention to her though, this is why girls can get away with it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2005, 07:18 PM   #3

adzza HB User

Yeah....everything he said, and you can really feel the nails digging into your back....Thats a killer when the really dig in.....thats a pretty good sign usually....and yeah you can feel it to.

Old 01-27-2005, 07:51 PM   #4

something_witty HB User

Not always - I usually have strong contractions when I orgasm, but some women don't get those. There's no surefire way to tell, especially if she has very weak contractions or none at all.

Old 01-28-2005, 08:26 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The problem with REALLY being able to tell if your gf is having a real orgasm as opposed to faking it is that pretty much every physical sign that women exhibits for orgasm can be faked. Stuff like nail scratching, moaning, toe curling, whatever, are totally fakable. The real involuntary muscular contractions that women have are also fakable to a degree, she just has to squeeze her Kegel muscles and unless the guy is a real expert and has experienced the difference with that partner, it would be hard for a guy to know for sure, provided she's also a good actress. This is just one of those trust issues...

From a statistical standpoint, if she is having an orgasm from intercourse alone (no clitoral stimulation at all) odds are 4 out of 5 that she is faking it, because only about 1 out of 5 woman can have orgasms from penetration alone. If there is some clitoral stimulation going on, odds are MUCH better. So make sure the odds are in your favour!

Old 01-28-2005, 08:42 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User

Early in our marriage I was pretty much a selfish guy, sort of "lets have a nooner" thinking only of my satifaction. Then my wife once told me that she was pertending because I wasn't doing any foreplay to get her ready, she then had to masturbate after I went back to work, After we talked about this I realized all this was happening, so we slowed down and I was more concerned about her being ready. THEN WOW, did I know she was enjoying and having orgasms!! She would ask me to stimulate her clitoris along with vaginal intercourse. No faking then.

Old 01-28-2005, 07:59 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I could always tell, from the vaginal contractions.

Old 01-28-2005, 10:55 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User

...you should be able to tell by her breathing patterns...they will definetly change as she gets closer and her heart rate races...she will most likely be holding her breath on and off right before...

Old 01-29-2005, 08:36 AM   #9
(female)

tictac HB User

All of it is very easily faked...the breathing, shaking, contractions, screaming... whatever. I love it when guys say they ALWAYS know. No, you don't. Unless she's a gusher, there's no 100% way of knowing on every girl.

Old 01-29-2005, 09:48 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I've been with her 35+ years. I know for sure. I am not you, and she is not your lover.

Old 01-29-2005, 03:40 PM   #11
(female)

greenfairy84 HB User
It can all be faked if someone really knows what they're doing and are a good actress unless she's a gusher as tictac put it.For the most part guys don't really know what to look for unless they know someone very well.And every girl is not build the same; they aren't going to all have the exact same reaction to orgasiming so you can't prove a girl isn't just because she doesn't react the same way another girl does.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-29-2005 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Unnecessary comment deleted.

Old 01-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #12

Carol888 HB User

I faked EVERY one until this I got with my husband last year. Not 1 ever knew and thought they were the best lovers in the world. Simple to do, especially when the man is caught up in some pleasure of his own. The WHY? Many reasons. I had never been able to orgasm before during sex, so each man figured he was going to be the one to "fix" me. You can only take so much before you are so tired you want it over. And then you didn't want to crush their male ego because you cared for them, so you get theatrical. Then, because they think you came once, it becomes expected. If you can't come, you can't come and banging away for another half hour is not going to help-so you fake it and make him feel good. So then you kind of get stuck in the lie and have to continue. It sucked and was not worth it looking back, but it saved hurt feelings and sore genitals.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:49 PM   #13

something_witty HB User

Yeah, I've faked a couple (then made a new year's resolution never to do it again). The only reason I did was because I knew it just wasn't going to happen, but the guy just wouldn't let it be. Now I just tell him gently that it's alright, while it feels good it's just not happening tonight. It's almost never his fault; usually it's just when I'm having my period and the underwear is still on and I have a tampon in, so it's just too dry to be comfortable. (tmi, i know)

I felt so guilty when I faked though. It's not fair to anyone, yourself or the person you're with!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-31-2005 at 07:31 AM.

Old 01-31-2005, 07:00 PM   #14
(male)

sean1 HB User

depends on the girl really!! but yes I have I like it

Old 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User

In our two year relationship, my boyfriend has "felt" me orgasm ONE time. I have orgasmed with him MANY times, but my contractions just weren't stong enough to feel. I will never foget the look on his face. He looked up at me, eyes wide, and said, "oh my god, I FELT that!" It was cute. Anyway, I agree with everyone who said that pretty much everything about a female orgasm can be faked. This is very true, and I will even admit that I've faked a few to make my man feel like he accomplished something. So yes, it's possible to feel a female orgasm, but unless you know her really well, she could even be faking those contractions.

Closed Thread