It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

ripod HB User
Loose woman

If a woman have sex with a boyfriend for a long time and that boyfriend have long and very thick penis, eventually she will get loose and stretch out. So I was wondering if she break up with him after 3 years and went one to date another guy who have average penis (i.e. 6 1/2 inches and pretty good size thick), will he be able to please her doing intercourse considering the fact that she got loose and stretch out after having sex with her ex-boyfriend for a long time? Does it eventually tight up again to fit her new boyfriend's penis size? How would she tight up again?

Old 02-11-2005, 05:25 PM   #2
Inactive

Soulcatcher HB User
Re: Loose woman

A girl/woman does not "stretch out". A woman has muscles inside her vagina called Kegal muscles. There are exercises to strengthen these muscles. Her body will fit with a different sized penis. Even with having a child her vagina will go back to its normal size. Kinda a one size fits all thing. lol Hope I answered your question

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

ripod HB User

Whew, that's a good new to hear. So even thought she had sex with huge (I mean giant) penis, it will still go back to normal size and fit any penis (not including small penis) then?

Old 02-11-2005, 07:34 PM   #4
(female)

JenniferB123 HB User

I half agree, I'm more one size fits most..lol However, when I was with my new boyfriend after being with a man that was quiet large, I did feel a difference, BUT after a few weeks of being with my new guy, I no longer felt the difference.

Old 02-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #5

sk3499 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulcatcher
A girl/woman does not "stretch out". A woman has muscles inside her vagina called Kegal muscles. There are exercises to strengthen these muscles. Her body will fit with a different sized penis. Even with having a child her vagina will go back to its normal size. Kinda a one size fits all thing. lol Hope I answered your question
I can tell you that vaginas do infact get stretched out over time, but usually only by repeated stretching from one form or another.

Anyways, I don't think she will care, as long as you know what you are doing.

Old 02-11-2005, 11:27 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

ripod HB User

And I could still give her organism?

Old 02-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

comeonnow HB User

Of course you can give her an orgasm! Actually, not too many women can have an orgasm through just intercourse alone and need stimulation to their clitoris. Concentrate on that with your hands and/or mouth and I bet she'll love it! A guy could have a foot-long penis and still not be able to give his girlfriend an orgasm. I really think that most times the length of the penis has little to do with the woman's ability or inability to have an orgasm.

Old 02-13-2005, 06:50 PM   #8
(male)

sean1 HB User

I was with a woman once that I couldent gave a orgasm to..but I could oraly

Old 02-13-2005, 07:05 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk3499
I can tell you that vaginas do infact get stretched out over time, but usually only by repeated stretching from one form or another.

Anyways, I don't think she will care, as long as you know what you are doing.
No, this isn't true. Women differ in terms of the size of their vaginas just like men differ in the size of their penises. Some women are looser than others, so they won't be a good match for men with penises that are on the smaller side. Women don't get permanently stretched out from sex, though this may be a comforting myth for men who don't quite fill their partners up during sex. Like it or not, it's a fact that some people just aren't a good fit for each other, no matter what they do. If a woman doesn't feel like her man fills her up, the sex isn't going to be as satisfying as it would otherwise (men can probably sense this too, if they don't feel like their partner fits tightly around their penises). Similarly, sometimes a penis can be too large to feel comfortable and enjoyable to a woman with a smallish vagina. While many women may not have an orgasm during intercourse, I bet a lot of them would be able to if they were matched with a man with the right size penis who knew how to pleasure her properly. Women aren't one size fits all--at least in terms of achieving maximum pleasure, each woman is best suited to a certain size man.

Old 02-13-2005, 09:40 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

knownow HB User

Several years of having sex with a big one will have an effect on her size. That is a long time. However, she can counter this by doing kegals (it may be spelled kegels) that will tighten her vagina. Kegals are fairly well known among women and so by doing a search of this forum you may bring up info on how they are done. If not, then search the internet.

Also, Snails is right that vagina sizes vary just like penises do.

Last edited by knownow; 02-13-2005 at 09:40 PM.

Closed Thread