It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2005, 07:33 AM   #1
(female)

Acornn HB User
Crying after orgasm

Since I've been masturbating, sometimes I cry right after orgasm. I know it's normal but was wondering if anyone else knows anything about it.

Last edited by Acornn; 04-11-2005 at 07:35 AM.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:28 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

greeneyes100 HB User
Re: Crying after orgasm

I've heard of women crying afterward, but mostly with a partner.

The only thing I do is scream!

I have cried after sex with a partner, but I think it's more of an emotional release than physical with me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2005, 07:35 PM   #3
(female)

ardentgailla HB User

I've always been taught that it was wrong to masturbate. Before i got married, i masturbated, and i cried afterwards. Not because i felt REALLY good or relieved, but because i felt bad about it afterwards. I never knew that it was normal to cry after orgasm. After really good sex with my husband, sometimes we cry together. But it's because we feel so much closer to one another. I can't explain crying after masturbation.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:53 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

singer1 HB User

I've heard of being tired afterwards, but, never crying. That's new to me.

Old 04-23-2005, 05:29 AM   #5

gillian30 HB User

I've cried many times after an explosive orgasm. It has nothing to do with emotons; it's your hormones going a little wild after such a physical release. It has happened to me many times in my life and there is nothing unusual about it; I've read about this in magazines over the years and it happens, no big deal.

Last edited by gillian30; 04-23-2005 at 05:30 AM.

Old 04-23-2005, 06:54 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

ladivapr02 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillian30
I've cried many times after an explosive orgasm. It has nothing to do with emotons; it's your hormones going a little wild after such a physical release. It has happened to me many times in my life and there is nothing unusual about it; I've read about this in magazines over the years and it happens, no big deal.
That's right, that is the way it is for me. After a very intense orgasm I have tears in eyes and it has nothing to do with emotions. As gillian says it's only a physical release pretty much like when you are laughin so hard that you cry. Doesn't mean anything.

Old 04-25-2005, 06:28 PM   #7

LoveMyWay71 HB User

I have cried many times after having an orgasim.. kinda crazy in my mind but relieved to see other people do this as well..

Old 05-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #8

Bsalet HB User

Hey I do the same thing! But its when me and my bf are having sex, usually the last orgasm. I think its because of the overwhlming feeling, that you dont know what to do, but to cry This usually happenes when its really really good Thats when my bf knows he has done a good job

Old 09-08-2005, 05:32 PM   #9
(female)

The joy of Jane HB User

Hi, I'm afraid I don't have any advice, but i just wanted to let you know that I have heard of this happnening beofre, and that it is something that happens sometimes.

Old 09-09-2005, 03:39 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiera1595 HB User

I am a woman and I have cried after orgasming. I don't know why...I guess it's just like an ultimate release. It's only happened a handful of times, and I was never sad at the time or abused in the past. I have to laugh at myself when it happens (after I'm done crying of course )

Old 09-09-2005, 04:26 AM   #11
(female)

rainy_daze HB User

This is actually quite normal and a lot of women do it. It's not a negative thing and it doesn't mean you've been abused. Usually it just means you're experiencing something wonderful and emotional and it becomes overwhelming.

Sometimes I actually laugh when I orgasm because I love it so much.

Old 09-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Early in our marriage my wife would start to cry after having on orgasm, I believe it to be sort of a high from the sheer pleasure.

Old 09-10-2005, 08:05 PM   #13
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User

When my Husband and I have been apart for some time when he goes on a business trip. When he gets back we seem to be real connected during sex I do believe we our soul mates from the first time I saw him. And I get tearful at times during lovemaking because I feel so connected with him at the time.

Old 09-11-2005, 05:24 PM   #14
(female)

JenZfer HB User

Question- Are you having sex with someone and you cry after? Or it's like you touching yourself, or do you have a partner?

Crying after orgasm is very common. Most women after sex will cry, laugh, fall asleep, go for a second round, etc. Every women is different.
I am one of the biggest cry babies ever. After and my boyfriend have sex I will cry. I cry mainly cause I am so overjoyed and happy. Sometimes I just cry because I'm just satisfying him alone.
But if you have a parter and you are crying afterwards, are you having feelings of joy? Or are you having feelings of regret? My ex boyfriend and I never had sex but we'd fool around and even back then I'd cry. Back then I know I was crying because I was new to it, nervous, and a part of me felt a little regret.
But if you are crying after orgasm because you are feeling uncomfortable or regret, maybe you should talk things out with your S/O.
Anyways just know that it is perfectly normal to cry after orgasm. I always do!

Old 09-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #15
(female)

The joy of Jane HB User

I was talking to my friend, and she sai that she does it too. It must be common.

Closed Thread