It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
(female)

Tjay718 HB User
hitting the cervix

Is there a way to prevent my boyfriend from hitting my cervix during sex? Its so annoying because i would like him to go all the way in but every time he tries to he hits my cervix and its so uncomfortable it hurts too not that much though its just a crampy and unconfortable feelin. any suggestions? is it normal for it to hurt when you do certain positions? I feel that same hitting the cervix feeling when i do certain positions.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:02 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: hitting the cervix

There was another couple who had the same issue, and the suggestion was made that the penis be held with one or a few fingers around it at the base, so as to not push more than could be accomodated.

I think other solutions could be tattooing the base of the penis, to know how far to push it,

or maybe wearing a ring on it, to gauge how far in to put it.

About hitting the cervix, my partner didn't seem to like it either ( it only happened in certain positions when I really pushed ).

I guess your boyfriend should just go slow or practice being precise ( when thrusting fast )

If you want him all the way in because you want him up against your pubic area, then
it might be possible if he mounts you lower, and at an angle close to you ( as opposed to like ninety degrees to you ).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2005, 05:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Try being on top.

Old 05-30-2005, 03:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

try more lube, and tell him to go slow...hitting your cervix can be uncomfortable and not feel very good to you but if he can work his penis in a way that really stmulates you then hitting your crvix will feel very good to you...not hard fast deep thrust but slow eazy ones...it will feel better for you that way!
can't tell you how on here... I'll get a TMI .... just experiment!
Good Luck.

Old 06-02-2005, 02:07 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

knownow HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjay718
Is there a way to prevent my boyfriend from hitting my cervix during sex? Its so annoying because i would like him to go all the way in but every time he tries to he hits my cervix and its so uncomfortable it hurts too not that much though its just a crampy and unconfortable feelin. any suggestions? is it normal for it to hurt when you do certain positions? I feel that same hitting the cervix feeling when i do certain positions.

It takes many ladies about twenty minutes of arousal (good foreplay will do it) before their cervix tilts out of the way. The cervix tilts at that point because her vagina is completely expanded by now and is ready to be able to take more penis size. If not allowed enough time for the tilting, a woman's cervix can get hit by just about any size penis at any position (except doggy for short penises). Once the cervix is out of the way (well, sort of out of the way as it never disappears) now she can take all of him without much pain (unless he is very long and pounding the vagina bottom wall harshly). Even then, having her bottom and uterus hit will usually not cause her the pain that having her easier to reach cervix (located between opening and bottom) hit causes, unless his penis is so long as to stretch her bottom a couple of inches forcefully into her pouch of douglas located behind the bottom vaginal wall. Done not too harshly, that bottom push can create vaginal orgasms in some women.

Last edited by knownow; 06-02-2005 at 02:29 PM.

Closed Thread