It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2005, 01:13 AM   #1
(male)

dt_martini HB User
Oral- uncomfortable for her?

This is a really short stupid question and really I think I know the answer. I wonder sometimes why my girlfriend does not give me oral more often. I have got the idea that it is uncomfortable for her because of my size. I am about 7" in length and 6'" in girth.

I am a little larger than a police style mag light. I actaully have one of these and I tried putting it into my mouth to see what she might be feeling. I really could see how that might be uncomfortable and tiring quickly.

Am I right with the guess?

Old 05-26-2005, 02:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Oral- uncomfortable for her?

I'd say that might be part of it, and some females just don't enjoy putting a penis in their mouth at all. It's awesome when they do though. This may be something you could discuss with her...ask if its uncomfortable or if its not something she enjoys. You don't sound like a guy who would "force" her to give you oral sex, but would enjoy it as part of your sexual relationship with her. Maybe its simply about letting her know she doesn't have to or that any oral stimulation there is incredible. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2005, 05:08 AM   #3
(female)

VanillaTart HB User

My guy is VERY large (9.5 ins long 6.5 girth) but i have no problems. Trying talking to her about it!

Old 05-26-2005, 09:50 AM   #4
(female)

Lil'Pea HB User

My hubby is on the larger side as well, and we make do just fine. So maybe she is more uncomfortable with the act rather than physically. Maybe she feels like she isn't good at it? Like the other posts say, talk with her. I'm sure she'll tell you which it is. Good luck!

Old 05-26-2005, 10:23 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Like others have posted it may be she is uncomfortable performing the act rather than the size. Mine is really small (4.5" x 4.9") and she doesn't like doing it either.

Old 05-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Some females don't really like doing it, at least not until they have been in the relationship for a while. Others love to do it, even without a relationship. Your size might be an issue, of course. As for jv109, you are average, not "really small".

Old 05-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #7
(female)

chuckles915 HB User

Like some of the others said, maybe it is an issue with the act. I know when I first became sexually active, I hated doing it. But after time and easing into it slowly, now it makes me feel good to know that I can please my hubby in that way. We are both a little clean freaks, so we usually make it a point to take a shower together before doing any oral action just so we both know that it is clean down there.....maybe she is anxious about the cleanliness factor? Definitely talk to her.....atleast then you will know her reasons and you won't have to guess about them.

Old 05-26-2005, 06:56 PM   #8
(male)

dt_martini HB User

I brought it up today at lunch. She says it is cool for a while but after a few minuets it does get tiring. I was honest and she was very receptive. I knew it had nothing to do with her sexually because her and I have done some extremely freaky things in the past.

Old 05-26-2005, 07:06 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
... As for jv109, you are average, not "really small".
Thanks, but no need to stroke my ego.

Closed Thread