It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 06:27 PM   #1
(female)

september4 HB User
from a woman-question about being on top

My boyfriend would LOVE for me to be on top every once in a while, but i just can't... not only am i lazy in bed but it hurts!.. ive only had two sexual partners in my life.. with my first boyfriend i was sexually active with him for about 2 years ..needless to say, he was always on top.. with my new boyfriend, we've been active for 5 months.. ive tried being on top but it hurts me.. i dont know how to explain how it feels, but i cant do it.. i would REALLY REALLY like to.. ive heard that it feels incredible to women and to men.. it feels good to me until he completely goes in and then it hurts.. does anybody else know what i am talking about or am i the only one? does anyone know why??? PLEASE HELP!

Old 07-02-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: from a woman-question about being on top

If your on top you should be able to control how far he can go in, especially if his penis is quite long. Try to use lubrication to see if that might help also.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

He's probably bumping your cervix, which is very uncomfortable for most women. Make sure you're fully aroused and well lubricated before even considering intercourse. Then, try changing the angle a bit; lean forward or back, and see if that helps.

As for feeling incredible, well, because you can control the pressure and angle, and get plenty of clitoral stimulation from his pubic bone, many women find it easiest to come when on top. However, it's probably my least favorite position, lol. Everyone's different :-)

Old 07-04-2005, 10:41 AM   #4
Inactive

poohbearspal HB User

Try turning backwards. Mount him so that your back is toward his face. This angle is much more comfortable because the angle of the vagina is more in keeping with the angle of his erection. And you should be able to control things better this way. Try it, you might actually find you like it.

Old 07-05-2005, 05:28 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

My penis is small, so she likes to be on top. Maybe your BF is large or too curved??

Closed Thread