It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 03:28 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

redsoxgirl2418 HB Userredsoxgirl2418 HB User
keeping him inside during sex

my bf and I are both kinda new to sex and have only done it on a couple of occasions, When we've done it, we've had a problem where he tends to fall out of me. Now, like I say, we're new to this...we've done it with him on top and me on top, and it happened both ways. Just slightly annoying when you're in the heat of the moment and want to keep going...

Part of the reason I think this happens is that I usually climax sort of quickly, and it's after that that this starts happening--I'm happy to keep going and can usually even come again, but I guess the muscles down there just aren't as tense after the first orgasm...

Any advice on preventing this/positions that would make this happen not as frequently?

Old 07-05-2005, 03:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: keeping him inside during sex

Well, congratulations on being able to climax quickly via vaginal intercourse. You are in the minority of women.

As for him falling out, perhaps he has a short penis or maybe he is too vigrous with his thrusting and he needs to reduce his, um, pelvic range of motion. This may take some practice and experience. You can also experiment with different positions, as some might present less of a problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2005, 10:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lol i know i'm lucky i can climax that way, although I don't think that clitoral stimulation does as much for me as some women...but we're all different i guess and I'm not really complaining

I think he's about average size when hard, but perhaps lessening the thrusting will help, thanks.

any other ideas?

Old 07-10-2005, 04:31 PM   #4
(male)

tankdogg HB User

two words for you. Doggie Style.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:53 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxgirl2418
...When we've done it, we've had a problem where he tends to fall out of me. ...
It might be penis size related. Does he have a small penis? This seems to happen to me quite a bit, my penis is just 4.5" long so I can probably just get about 4 good inches inside. Depends on the thrusting too, I need to be slow otherwise I slip out.

BTW, its good that you can climax so quickly!

Old 07-11-2005, 06:33 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

Fall out of you in what sense? Does he lose his erection? Do your muscles tighten so much you push him out of your vagina? Or does he sometimes just slip out, and have to reinsert?

Old 07-11-2005, 10:30 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

sometimes he just slips out, we just "reinsert" and keep going, it's just a pain to have to lose the rhythm that we're in

jv, I guess it could be size related, I do'nt know exactly how many inches he is (you know, asking, "honey, exactly how long is it" or whipping out the ruler in the heat of the moment might be a mood killer, although i can't be sure ), I would say 5 maybe a little more.

Old 07-12-2005, 05:14 PM   #8
(female)

Aranta HB User

Yes, that's on the small side. My bf is about 5" and he always comes out.

It's really hard to find good information about sex with a guy who's small as you either get the size doesn't matter response or else penis enlargement nonsense.

Tell you one thing though, doggy style is best avoided with a smaller guy.

Old 07-13-2005, 04:49 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranta
Yes, that's on the small side. My bf is about 5" and he always comes out.

It's really hard to find good information about sex with a guy who's small as you either get the size doesn't matter response or else penis enlargement nonsense.

Tell you one thing though, doggy style is best avoided with a smaller guy.
Aranta - I've kinda been wondering about doggy style. I hear many women like that but mine's only 4 1/2" and fear it will slip out too much. If I can even get it in! Thanks for the tip!

Old 07-13-2005, 08:45 AM   #10
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

Best advice I can give you is to try and find a comfortable position that works for you. It is not complicated if you are willing to take your time and experiment a little bit. There are basically only 3 base positions and then variations of those. Missionary, girl on top and guy behind. For a guy on the smaller side. Girl on top and guy behind is best or if he is really small and the mechanics simply doesn't allow for it to work, oral sex is the way to go. Hope this helps.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:38 AM   #11
(female)

Moonstar HB User
try holding around the base of his penis with your thumb and finger.. helps to keep him in and makes reinsertion much quicker as it's continuously lined up so to speak. Once you figure out the rhythm that works for both of you then you will need to do this less and less often. Good Luck

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-13-2005 at 04:21 PM. Reason: TMI

Old 07-13-2005, 10:54 AM   #12
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstar
try holding around the base of his penis with your thumb and finger.. helps to keep him in and makes reinsertion much quicker as it's continuously lined up so to speak. Once you figure out the rhythm that works for both of you then you will need to do this less and less often. Good Luck
Won't holding it take up an extra half inch or so?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-13-2005 at 04:21 PM. Reason: quote edited

Closed Thread