It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2005, 08:26 PM   #1

AlwaysCurious18 HB User
Will the Vagina always stay loose

I have had intercourse with my current boyfriend, but he is the only one I have ever had sex with, but he said now if he fingers me it feels looser than before. And he thinks that I wont ever go back to my original size. Is he right, am I going to always be that size now that i have had sex, and have it a few times most of the weeks?

Old 07-11-2005, 08:47 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User
Re: Will the Vagina always stay loose

Have you had a baby? Even if you have not there are vaginal exercises you can do to tighten it up. And I have had a baby and felt like there was a lot of room after. I started doing KEGEL exercises which tighten that area up. How to do them is like shutting your pee off even if you don't have too. Just keep squeezing your muscles down there just sitting on a chair doing nothing and hold it for a few seconds. Keep doing that for a while and do it while having sex, it makes sex better for you and him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2005, 08:51 PM   #3

AlwaysCurious18 HB User

Thanks, I will try those exercises out. And no I haven't had a baby .

Old 07-11-2005, 09:01 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I really doubt your bf is feeling any difference in the size of your vagina. It's remotely possible that before you'd had intercourse, you still had a (somewhat) intact hymen, which MAY have made the opening seem tighter, but if he was fingering you inside your vagina, I doubt you had much of a hymen.

Basically, having intercourse does not permanently make your vagina looser. Maybe for a few hours, but it is very flexible and resilient. Doing the Kegel exercises will give you greater control over your PC muscles and if you flex them he should be able to feel a tightening, but it has no permanent effect on the 'looseness' of your vagina either. I would not worry that you have changed sizes.

(Oh, and your degree of wettness has an effect of the perception of looseness. I've heard that the wetter it is, the looser it feels.)

Old 07-11-2005, 09:17 PM   #5

AlwaysCurious18 HB User

Okay thanks a bunch. You have no relieved me greatly. I was getting scared a bit. Thanks again for all your help

Old 07-11-2005, 09:55 PM   #6
(female)

lololol HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
I really doubt your bf is feeling any difference in the size of your vagina. It's remotely possible that before you'd had intercourse, you still had a (somewhat) intact hymen, which MAY have made the opening seem tighter, but if he was fingering you inside your vagina, I doubt you had much of a hymen.

Basically, having intercourse does not permanently make your vagina looser. Maybe for a few hours, but it is very flexible and resilient. Doing the Kegel exercises will give you greater control over your PC muscles and if you flex them he should be able to feel a tightening, but it has no permanent effect on the 'looseness' of your vagina either. I would not worry that you have changed sizes.

(Oh, and your degree of wettness has an effect of the perception of looseness. I've heard that the wetter it is, the looser it feels.)

hmm...that really clear up some of my thoughts if what u heard of it true.....getting wetter means it get looser as well ??

Old 07-12-2005, 07:59 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololol
...getting wetter means it get looser as well ??
No no, I said it may FEEL looser. (More lube = less friction.)

Old 07-13-2005, 12:33 AM   #8
(male)

edoug HB User

well....me and my gf have sex about 3-4 times a week and when i finger her sometimes it does feel a little loose, but I think that if you have sex alot it will become a loose. Me and her try many positions that kind of widens the vagina and when we stop going for a couple weeks it seems to go back to her regular size. Sometimes she tells me that it hurts when i put it in.

it can be the penis size and him penetrating and pushing your (alwayscurious18) vagina in directions when you are doing many positions.

Old 07-13-2005, 01:09 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User

Look up Kegel exercises
on the internet, every woman should do them make it a routine. Just like exercising
your whole body people should keep thier bodies fit. And you can keep your vagina fit no matter what size your male partner is. You can do these exercises with one of your fingers tighten up down there as if you were shutting off your urine. You will feel your finger being squeezed
do this for a couple of weeks, and do it while you are having sex. You and your partner will feel a great difference in pleasure!!!!

Closed Thread