It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Veteran

HelpHelpHelp HB User
female ejaculation

I am so confused. To my knowledge, I have never experienced an orgasm. (I am female, btw). I have been masterbating and as things escalate, I feel the need to "press outward," so to speak, with my nether regions and my body tightens up and clearish liquid comes out. It doesn't seem to have an odor, so I wonder if it is female ejaculation. I drink a LOT, I mean A LOT of water and other drinks, so could it be urine?

My understanding is that female ejaculation occurs when a woman orgasms, but i really don't think i have orgasmed, yeah things feel good, but I am not sure what is going on...please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
Veteran

HelpHelpHelp HB User
Re: female ejaculation

i am soaking the place! i mean LOTS of liquid comes out! I would like to add that i am only focusing on clitorial stimulation when this happens. t hank you!

Last edited by HelpHelpHelp; 07-26-2005 at 10:12 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2005, 08:11 AM   #3
(male)

MTurbo HB User

Congrats what you are experiencing is female ejaculation.

It can have a odor depending on the female, but not as strong as like when you pee.

Old 07-27-2005, 11:49 AM   #4
Veteran

HelpHelpHelp HB User

could it really be? I mean, it is soooooooo much liquid! I went through THREE bath towels, and some even seemed to be leaking out even when i stopped and sat up straight. If i am not experiencing an orgasm (or maybe i am and i just don't know it), could i still be experiencing female ejaculation?

I hate being so confused, haha. I tried to compare my urine to this stuff and I didn't find much difference since my urine is basically like water as it is anyways...and as for odor, both my urine and whatever this mysterious substance is seemed basically odorless.

Thanks!

Old 07-27-2005, 06:10 PM   #5

Blue102 HB User

Yeah, heh, a lot comes out, especially when ya drink a lot of water...LOL I hate it, we have to put a towel down underneath....

Old 07-27-2005, 06:13 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
sounds like a fantastic orgasm to me you go girl......but I never did understand the female orgasms anyway? whats the difference between a female orgasms and female ejaculation?

Old 07-27-2005, 10:07 PM   #7
(male)

Barrygood HB User

Why Dont You Ask Your Gynecologist?

Old 07-29-2005, 09:35 AM   #8
(female)

bahamagirl HB User

To me it just sounds like ur wet and havent actually had an orgasm....

I cant imagine being THAT wet tho...u must just produce loads. Maybe you could see ur doctor about that if its a problem? 3 bath towels? That alot of watery stuff!

You would really know if u had had an orgasm.. .

Old 08-02-2005, 01:07 AM   #9
(female)

mousey HB User

You cannot have an orgasm and not know it..you just cant.

You said its mainly clitoral stimulation? Then its not a gspot orgasm..you cant experience a gspot orgasm if you're playing with your ****..you need fingers or a penis up there to experience a gspot orgasm. They're two different orgasms.

What you're expericing is probably wetness/lubrication, yes a lot of it can come out..enough to stain things.

Old 08-02-2005, 01:10 AM   #10
(female)

mousey HB User

chevyman - I think the male orgasm and female clitoral orgasm are the same, because the **** is made up of the same nerve endings etc as the penis. The only difference is when women experience a clitoral orgasm its slightly more intense and no fluid comes out (ejaculation)

What the girl who posted experience is just wetness. If she had a Gspot orgasm ( a vaginal one not a clitoral one) she would have screamed her head off in frustration for one, its impossible to orgasm and NOT know it or NOT be sure if you came. And second of all, she said she mainly concentrated on clitoral stimulation, therefore its impossible to ejaculate UNLESS you stimulate your gspot/ using your fingers or a penis.

Closed Thread