It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2005, 05:09 PM   #1
(male)

ConstantineX HB User
Exclamation Big Size Hurts?!

Hi there everyone,

Well here is the thing, me and my gf been together already for almost 4 years, she's 23 I am 22.

The thing is, we we get intimate it feels good for about 15 mins then after that, my gf decides to stop because it's hurting her too much??

I didn't know what to say or what to do, my size is 6 1/2 inches and 2in wide, I only take vitamins and excercise but whenever we feel like getting intimate she can only handle me for less than 20 mins and she gets tired and sore?! she outweighs me for more than 30 lbs me only being 138 I don't understand what could be wrong, we start gently missionary and keep it that way because I don't wanna go all the way with her if she can't handle which makes me feel it's my fault.

We would go for more than 1hr now it's too short and no fun, I don't know what's wrong, she never had this problem before now i'm becoming more paranoid about having sex again! please anyone can help on what should I do, i want things back they were before!! I don't want her to think it's not meant to be or anything after being with her for a long time.

Any help or suggestions or advice would be great!

Old 09-12-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
(female)

badbadgirl HB User
A few suggestions...

Give her oral sex before you penetrate - it will make her wetter and better able to accommodate you.

Use lubrication.

Try a different position that may hurt less.

If all else fails she should see her gynocologist - there may be a medical reason for the pain.

Good luck!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-12-2005 at 07:58 PM. Reason: How-to removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2005, 04:34 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User
Re: Big Size Hurts?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine}X{
Hi there everyone,

Well here is the thing, me and my gf been together already for almost 4 years, she's 23 I am 22.

The thing is, we we get intimate it feels good for about 15 mins then after that, my gf decides to stop because it's hurting her too much??

I didn't know what to say or what to do, my size is 6 1/2 inches and 2in wide, I only take vitamins and excercise but whenever we feel like getting intimate she can only handle me for less than 20 mins and she gets tired and sore?! she outweighs me for more than 30 lbs me only being 138 I don't understand what could be wrong, we start gently missionary and keep it that way because I don't wanna go all the way with her if she can't handle which makes me feel it's my fault.

We would go for more than 1hr now it's too short and no fun, I don't know what's wrong, she never had this problem before now i'm becoming more paranoid about having sex again! please anyone can help on what should I do, i want things back they were before!! I don't want her to think it's not meant to be or anything after being with her for a long time.

Any help or suggestions or advice would be great!
That size is above average, especially the thickness! And to go for that long too! In contrast, my size is 4.5" and 1.5" thick, and last 2-3 minutes!!!

But like the other poster suggested, try giving her oral first! I always do! But in my case its size/stamina related.

Old 09-13-2005, 02:39 PM   #4
(male)

ConstantineX HB User

Hey thanks for the info guys! I just realized it may be those trojan condoms with the spermicide they are little tight for me and kinda hurt when putting them on, they are a bit dry!! I wouldn't recommend them because those hurt when penetration.

We normally Used the Durex Brand with spermicidal those were well lubricated and more comfortable to use than the trojan.

JV109

Well I guess my secret to longer stamina is excercise and I've heard yoga helps too, I take a multi vitamin and a green tea herbal vitamin, I've heard that some natural elements from ginseng and green tea help deal with early ejaculation, but you have to learn to relax your body and mind as well when it comes to getting intimate.

That's all I do, I don't know what average size would be since i'm still young but I do know my size is correct because my gf measured it up and even said "god that
s gonna hurt" but she meant in a good way of course, not I guess it's time for a different brand of lubricated condoms.

Old 09-14-2005, 04:56 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine}X{
JV109
Well I guess my secret to longer stamina is excercise and I've heard yoga helps too, I take a multi vitamin and a green tea herbal vitamin, I've heard that some natural elements from ginseng and green tea help deal with early ejaculation, but you have to learn to relax your body and mind as well when it comes to getting intimate.

That's all I do, I don't know what average size would be since i'm still young but I do know my size is correct because my gf measured it up and even said "god that
s gonna hurt" but she meant in a good way of course, not I guess it's time for a different brand of lubricated condoms.
I haven't had any luck with lasting more than just a couple of minutes. Quickest has been around 30 seconds, longest 5 minutes (maybe).

As for size, yours is definitely above average!! If your gf measured one like mine she'd probably giggle!!

Old 09-14-2005, 05:16 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Constantine, are you saying your gf used to be able to stand having straight intercourse for over a full hour, but now can only handle 15 minutes?

Has anything else changed?

Old 09-15-2005, 01:11 AM   #7
(male)

ConstantineX HB User
Ok guys good news!

We tried again today, and it seemd like oral worked best, I finally turned her on for like 10 mins then we decided to go at it.

This time it was more pleasurable and lasting about 40 mins in the bed, missionary as usual but then she was complaining of her legs getting tired, this time it worked out better and didn't complain about the penetration part.

From now on I would just recommend durex condoms with some spermicidal on the side since most condoms are only lubricated, avoid trojan ones even the ones that say "ultra thin" and they are not thin! not to mention dry

If you want to feel your partner more intimate, don't go with trojans

jv109

If your still having concerns try,

[ deleted ], i'm sure you will find it helpful and good luck!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-15-2005 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Posting commercial web sites is not allowed.

Old 09-15-2005, 01:21 AM   #8
(male)

ConstantineX HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
Constantine, are you saying your gf used to be able to stand having straight intercourse for over a full hour, but now can only handle 15 minutes?

Has anything else changed?

Hey there, yes it's true, we'd be able to go straight for near 1 hour or more depending on her mood, sometimes she asks me to stop because either,

her legs hurt
she is feeling sore down there
she's gets paranoid/nervous about us being caught by her parents at her house or even mine but i'm mostly alone.

I mean I can go all out for like more than that id be tired too from my back and well abs because it feels like a workout.

Before at the beginning we we started going out, I would either have a hard time trying to get an erection or would ejaculate too early within 10 mins.

But as soon as I started feeling more confident and turned on by her, it was more comfortable and relaxing.

Average time for me would be like 30 mins, longest like little over an hour, shortest was probably 3 mins because that was my first time

Old 09-15-2005, 03:33 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I'm not surprised your gf complains then. Going for an hour straight might seem like quite an achievement but in reality, if that's all you're doing, it can get a little tiring, painful, tedious... (recent survey found that 15 minutes was the average preferred length of time spent on the actual intercourse part of lovemaking).

Is it possible that she was just trying to be polite before? Anyway, if she says she's getting tired or sore, respect it.

And btw, spermicide is not actually a very good idea because it is very corrosive and can cause sores and lesions on the delicate vaginal tissue. And if you really are spending an hour at it, that can't be helping. Try to use lubricated condoms w/o the spermicide.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:28 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

First, I recommend not using the spermicidal condoms. Studies show they are not effective and the spermicide can be irritating to skin.

Second, thanks for showing that 6.5" is clearly bigger than average, as your GF wondered if it would all fit. So many ads make it seem that if you don't have at least 6" you are small, when 4" to 6" is indeed average.

You can try the Magnum style of condom which is made for larger guys. You may find them to be more comfortable.

Finally, it may not be your size so much that is hurting her, but the length of time it takes you to orgasm. Average time is closer to 3-10 minutes (depending upon various factors), and going for 20 minutes may simply be more than her body can withstand, expecially given your larger than average size. Talk to her to see if she would really prefer you to come faster. Many men think they have to last a long time, but women don't always want sex to be a marathon.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:08 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

young momma HB User

It may also be the latex that is irritating her. Between the time you two are putting in, the latex, and the spermicide, it sounds pretty painful! How often are you having sex? If it is daily, oouuch!!! Just remember lubricant and be gentle.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:35 AM   #12
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

And 2 inches wide is pretty thick!

Old 10-12-2005, 02:32 AM   #13
(female)

AVC HB User

I have to agree with the previous replies that said that 40 minutes is just too long! It's impressive, and you must be incredibly fit, but I'm not at all surprised that it hurts after 20 minutes! To be frank, it just gets boring after that long, or even sooner. I can't speak for your gf obviously, but I think you'll find that, for most women, penetration just isn't THAT exciting! If she was really into it, she wouldn't care if her legs were tired or even that she was getting sore. Maybe you need to rethink your "routine".

Sorry to be so blunt

Old 10-12-2005, 02:58 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

realguy HB User

Quality over quantity.

Old 10-12-2005, 01:30 PM   #15
(male)

ConstantineX HB User
Hey guys,

Yeah I can see what you guys are really trying to say, I guess the reason for frustration is because we hardly ever have time or privacy needed.

Since we only go for it once a month, we would make things romantic and last like it will never end.

It's really hard because I really have a very high sex drive and since I live like 30 miles away from my gf's house it's hard to make time to visit each other

And plus we are already almost 4 years together, she's 23 and i'm only 22 but i'm turning 23 this oct 21st so we can even age .

Anyway, for those of you that requested the information about the vitamins that I take,

it's called Men's Mega By GNC, I get the 90 capsules one, only costs like $19 or so, it's kinda pricey but it's well worth it's price tag!

plenty of antioxidants, and some ingredients for impotence as well, I've been taking these for already 6 months and can't be without them because it makes me feel more energized, sleep better, and really help with endurance.

I took me nearly 2 weeks to benefit from the mega,

you can check them out at [deleted].

If you guys feel tired all the time, wake up tired, or don't feel very energized, you must give these a try, replace them from you current multivitamin supplement because you will only need these

These vitamins really helped me when I was feeling tired most of the the time

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-12-2005 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial web sites.

Closed Thread