It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
(male)

pe175 HB User
penis makes a "pop" or "cracking" noise.

This has happened a few times but sometimes when my girlfriend and I are having sex and i'm putting it in her real deep it will sometimes make a "cracking" or "poping" noise. It doesn't really hurt, but is more or less uncomfortable and makes me nervous. For the most part it happens when she's on top. What is it? Is it bad? Help!

Old 09-19-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
(male)

cardman HB User
Re: penis makes a "pop" or "cracking" noise.

i cant imagine that its a good thing. A penis isnt suppsoe to crack or make a popping sound...so i think u should go see a doc

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
(male)

pe175 HB User

its happened a few times, but there isn't any bruising or any other pain.

what could it be?

Last edited by pe175; 09-20-2005 at 10:52 AM.

Old 09-21-2005, 01:59 PM   #4
(male)

pe175 HB User

anyone?

Old 09-26-2005, 01:47 PM   #5
(female)

Allison1125 HB User

i had a friend who used to "crack" himself every morning when he woke up. i never witnessed it, dont know exactly what he was doing, but it was just a habit i guess. so now i cant tell you what the noise is or if its a bad thing. just wanted to let you know that someone else has heard of this before so you're not alone. i'd maybe run it by my dr the next time i went...just to see what they have to say. but i dont think its anything really bad.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:10 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Dani Girl 78 HB User

It happens to my hubby every once in awhile. I guess when something is hard and gets bent it has to bend in a spot and so it will make a popping noise. I really don't think it's a big deal. There is nothing in there that can break, so...go to doctor if you really want to know the reason or just let it be.

Old 09-30-2005, 06:17 AM   #7
(male)

nezkeys79 HB User

The first time I experienced the girl on top situation it hurt too for some reason but I didn't get a cracking noise. It still hurts now. I guess it hurts with me because theoretically your penis is at a right angle to your body and if I stand up normally with a hard on and push my penis down it starts to hurt. It's like its natural position is just vertical against your tummy

Old 09-30-2005, 06:37 AM   #8

Doug46D HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe175
This has happened a few times but sometimes when my girlfriend and I are having sex and i'm putting it in her real deep it will sometimes make a "cracking" or "poping" noise. It doesn't really hurt, but is more or less uncomfortable and makes me nervous. For the most part it happens when she's on top. What is it? Is it bad? Help!
pe175,

Go to a urologist doctor. The fact that you do not sex drive israre, at age 21.

Have the doctor check everything out.

Closed Thread