It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
(male)

lrock HB User
After Ejaculation : She Gets Yeast Infection

Hi Everyone,

I have a nice one for you guys. My girl is on birth control pills. We have been dating for about 1 1/2 years. But lately she says, everytime or almost everytime that I ejaculate inside her she sometimes gets a yeast infection. But this only happens if I were to ejaculate inside her. I went to the dr. to see if I may have an STD or yeast infection but from taking a sample and looking under the macro scope, all i was told that I had for a RUG burn on my penis one time because we didn't have any lub. But other then that they found nothing.

Should she be allergic to my seaman?

Old 02-15-2006, 11:13 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Angela22F HB User
Re: After Ejaculation : She Gets Yeast Infection

This is a common complaint of many woman. Semen changes the pH level of a womans vagina and therefore makes her more susceptacle to developing an infection. My advice would be to tell her to make sure she washes well before and after sex, this should help reduce the occurence. Also, maybe add some probiotics to her regime, ie: acidophilus, or something similar.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #3
(female)

heythere5360 HB User
Talking Re: After Ejaculation : She Gets Yeast Infection

I have been there and done that! I could not find out for the life of me what was causing these recurrent yeast infections. I had one all the time for the same reasons. We both went to the Dr. and he gave me medication and then gave both of us medication and nothing helped. Someone told me to use a douche after sex and that just made things worse. Couldn't take a bath only showers, had to eat yogurt every day until I just couldn't eat anymore. Finally someone told me to use anti-bacterial soap all the time in that area and nothing else and to take a syring (just a common blue syring link they give babies in the hospital to clean out there ears and nose) and fill it full of clear tap water and use it as a douche after sex and to clean your vagina good with this. Be aware that water will run out of you so wear a panti liner or something if you do this in the day and I have been years !!!!! without one. Thank God that worked for me so hopefully it will help some. I really feel for her, because there is nothing more misserable than a yeast infection. Also tell her that she needs the pill "diflucan" and not Monistate or any of that. You can get ammune to that if you have used it alot. At first I took a diflucan and then a week later I took another one and then started cleaning with anit-bacterial soap and washing out good with plain tap water and I haven't had one since. Good Luck

Cindy

Old 02-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User
Re: After Ejaculation : She Gets Yeast Infection

Yes people can be allergic to semen? Also it can disrupt our PH balance......the birth control pills can increase your chances of getting reacurring yeast infections as well. I would NEVER douche that makes things worse. She can try summer's eve feminine wash it is extremely gentle and is made especially for that area. As far as ejaculating inside her.........you may want to hold off on that and see if that is the problem. Hard to do i know.

Closed Thread