It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
(male)

mikelebp12 HB User
Girlfriend has Wet dreams quite often

My Girlfriend usually tells me when he has a orgasm when she is sleeping or what I like to call a wet dream. She likes to have sex (and have an orgasm) once a week. She makes it hard for me to complain because she satisfies the other 3-4 days a week.

I am 21 she is 22, we have great sex, she says that " you should not be complaining, because you are getting off most of the other days you we are not having sex" . But It does not make sense to me how someone can have orgasms every other night and not be in the "mood" but once a week?

To contribute, I am a very sexual person and I know it annoys her, so I am also thinking maybe I am just too sexual. Or maybe its because I gained 5-6 pounds and she not as attracted to me as she was a year ago when we where having great sex 4-5 times a week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Girlfriend has Wet dreams quite often

I did not totally understand what you were saying, but if you are saying that your GF can only orgasm from intercourse with you once a week, then this is not that uncommen. Many women simply can't orgasm every time they have sex as men generally do. It can still feel good for them, but orgasm is not always the ultimate goal, and they simply enjoy the closeness and bringing pleasure to the man.

If you want more sex, talk to her, but 3 - 4 times a week is not exactly abnormally low. You can always take care of yourself in the shower if more than 4 times a week is simply too much for her.

If you are saying she gets off during her sleep, I would think that is unusual for a woman.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Steffers2318 HB User

The way I read it, they have sex once a week and she does "other things" for him 3-4 days...right?

Have you asked why she doesn't want to have sex?

Old 04-30-2006, 05:04 PM   #4
(male)

mikelebp12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic

If you are saying she gets off during her sleep, I would think that is unusual for a woman.
Its just weird because she wont want to have sex, but at she get off in her sleep

Old 05-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #5
(female)

iranika HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelebp12
... when we where having great sex 4-5 times a week.
My friend, you're answering yourself ! So she IS sexual enough to have sex 4-5 times a week, she's just not doing anymore. Look for what has changed during the past year. Whatever that is, has affected your sex life. Find it and solve it.

Old 05-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

mjewell HB Usermjewell HB Usermjewell HB Usermjewell HB User

What are you people talking about? I have sexual dreams all the time where I have an orgasm or wake up very very close to it. I Know I'm not the only woman this happens to. However, because of the medication I take, my waking sex drive is ZERO. I rarely want to have sex, and never have the urge when i am awake.

Oh, and Mike - you think 5 to 6 pounds is the reason? Get real. Most people fluctuate that much every day. it is not noticeable, believe me. She may just be going through a dry spell. You are at your sexual peak and she still has a good 10-15 years before she reaches hers. Women's bodies are changing all the time, so it may not necessarily be a problem in your relationship.

Old 05-02-2006, 05:33 PM   #7
(male)

mikelebp12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjewell
What are you people talking about? I have sexual dreams all the time where I have an orgasm or wake up very very close to it. I Know I'm not the only woman this happens to. However, because of the medication I take, my waking sex drive is ZERO. I rarely want to have sex, and never have the urge when i am awake.

Oh, and Mike - you think 5 to 6 pounds is the reason? Get real. Most people fluctuate that much every day. it is not noticeable, believe me. She may just be going through a dry spell. You are at your sexual peak and she still has a good 10-15 years before she reaches hers. Women's bodies are changing all the time, so it may not necessarily be a problem in your relationship.

thank you, we have been talking about it, and I think there is numerous reasons why we are not having sex as often. I want to set aside 2-3 nights a week not just for sex but for lovin

Old 05-03-2006, 10:26 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

lucky charms HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjewell

Trust me your not the only one..Ive woke up a few times right in the middle of an orgasm...

Old 05-05-2006, 01:59 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

mjewell HB Usermjewell HB Usermjewell HB Usermjewell HB User

See Mike?? me and lucky, hee hee.

And you are totally going in the right direction with setting aside for good loving with no expectations of sex. I think any woman would appreciate that. You sounds like a good guy. I'm sure things will work out for you!

Closed Thread