It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2006, 11:43 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Batdudenyc HB User
Am I the only above 24 but not 30 yet virgin male who never had a girlfriend here?

I was curious given it's hard to find males like myself with atleast this problem.

I have abnormal sexual characteristics and a hormonal disorder that is a direct result in terms of what I am.

I have never been on a date and I have experienced years and seconds of loneliness and female rejection.

At 28 1/2, I have no hope I will ever find a female that will show pity on me and make me comfortable enough, so I won't have to worry about her perceptions toward my health worries including my gentialia.

I'm not interested in reading the "female opinion" toward this topic nor do I want to read compassionate rhetoric as if, "better you than me". How groovy....

I don't have friends so if their are males out there with this type of problem please lets talk.

Old 05-28-2006, 12:26 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

plasva HB User
Re: Am I the only above 24 but not 30 yet virgin male who never had a girlfriend her

Hi,

I know you said you don't want the female perspective, so I won't give it to you, but I thought I'd let you know that I've read similar posts to yours on the Depression board, so you might want to repost there. I think you may have luck finding a "kindred soul" there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #3
(male)

darrenp HB User
Re: Am I the only above 24 but not 30 yet virgin male who never had a girlfriend here?

I have abnormal sexual characteristics

Maybe what you think isnt normal actually is. maybe if you explained a little more. Nothing wrong with being 28 and inexperienced. I myself am 33 and havent been with a woman in 13 years. Some of us spend time working on our careers and stuff and put off relationships for a while. Or we dont have the self confidence to get out there. Or are depressed.

I would also recommend you check out the depression board as it might help you in at least some areas.

for many of us, its very hard to get into relationships, it just takes time, a little confidence and getting out there.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Am I the only above 24 but not 30 yet virgin male who never had a girlfriend here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batdudenyc
At 28 1/2, I have no hope I will ever find a female that will show pity on me and make me comfortable enough, so I won't have to worry about her perceptions toward my health worries including my gentialia.

I'm not interested in reading the "female opinion" toward this topic nor do I want to read compassionate rhetoric as if, "better you than me". How groovy....

I don't have friends...
I strongly suggest you get professional councelling. There are a number of signs here that seem to indicate a need for it: you imply the only woman you could get would be one to "show pity" on you. You are not interested in the female opinion, yet it is a female you've been longing for. You "don't have friends".

Regarding what you said about 'abnormal sexual characteristics', are these only evident in your gentals or are there obviouse visible characteristics that anyone can see when you are dressed?

Old 06-13-2006, 11:17 PM   #5
(male)

SomeRandomDude HB User
Re: Am I the only above 24 but not 30 yet virgin male who never had a girlfriend her

Rest assured you're not the only one.

I pretty much stopped posting here... because I think my complaining about my depression..... virgin state (will turn 27 in November) etc got sorta redundant. (and if you look at my posting history, one would see why it might be a little redundant)

I will say there's some good advice given here and it would be in your best interest to think about utilizing some of it.

I've come to the conclusion that if I've not seeked help by now.. then I'm likely never to. Just too stubborn.... I urge you to not make the same mistake.

Old 06-19-2006, 11:29 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

Therag HB User

Hi Random dude. I am 25 and I too have never had a girlfriend before (oh! the shame!).

I'm curious as to what exactly is wrong with your genitalia, and by what do you mean abnormal sexual characteristics and hormonal disorder?

My problem stems from my low self esteem. I mean if I cant like myself how do I expect a girl to like me???

Old 06-20-2006, 03:57 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomDude
I've come to the conclusion that if I've not seeked help by now.. then I'm likely never to.
One day, you will turn 35 and say to yourself, man, if I'd only sought help when I was 27. And then one day you will turn 40 and say, man, if I'd only sought help when I was 35.
See where I'm going with this?

Right now you're acting as if you've blown your one chance. Not so. Your whole life is a series of chances. Don't waste them.

And try imagining what your 35-year-old self would tell you. Probably to get yourself to a counsellor. Do him a favour, okay?

Old 11-24-2006, 05:46 AM   #8
(female)

rephyc15 HB User

Hi, I agree with Thisby entirely. Take heart.

Last edited by rephyc15; 04-21-2007 at 04:41 AM. Reason: personal reasons

Old 11-28-2006, 09:01 AM   #9

jtm HB User

I am in your same position but I am 21. I have never had a gf or done anything with a girl. I have never even been with a girl by myself before. However, all my other friends had many gf's and I go to lots of parties. So basically I appear like a pretty successful guy when it comes to ladies but I just never have done anything with them.

I guess I never had a gf because up until senior year in high school I was fat. In Senior year I lost lots of weight, change my hair style, became much more sociable and actually became pretty popular. However, the lack of experience always set me back.

After a while, I just stopped trying altogether. I thought and still do that being 21 with no experience was extremely embarassing. I just cannot get over it. Even though I am alot younger, for being 21 in my position is extremely rare. Most of my friends lost their virginity about 15-16. What embarasses me the most is that I have never done anything with a girl alone. I just cant get past this. I dont want to make girls out to being shallow or anything, but I doubt they would be attracted to a 21 year old with no experience (guys as well).

As a result, you begin to shy away from potential relationships. I was so embarassed that I would not pursue anyone and if a girl showed interests I would find a way out of it before she found out. The only good thing about my entire situation is that my friends dont tell anyone outside my group. So girls dont know that I have no experience. I thank them for not letting it slip because I could get in really embarassing situations.

Anyways, just realize that your not the only one.

Last edited by jtm; 11-28-2006 at 09:05 AM.

Old 12-10-2006, 09:17 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

I'm 27 never had sex or a gf. And who the heck is embarrsed becauuse he hasn't had a gf and his friends have???? I don't want a girl just because my friends had one. I want a girl and sex cause i feel my sexual urges. Stop carrying about hw much sex your peers have had.. if you want sex want it for yourself not because of your friends

Closed Thread