It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2006, 11:53 AM   #1
(male)

coddylove HB User
Side Effects Of Prolonged Anal Sex

My Wife Is Ex Prostitute And She Did Anal Sex For Many Years With Many Different Men (oh God This Is So Hard To Write) And We Are Trying To Not Have Children Right Now And We Resided To Just Have Anal Sex And When We Do It Now She Is Usually In Alot Of Pain And Says Tht Her Stomach Hurts And In Addition To Tht I Usually Cannot Get All Of Me Inside Of Her Maybe Just Half Or So. But Now She Explains To Me Tht She Takes A Really Long Time To Pee And Tht It Feels Like There Is Something Solid In On Or Around Her Stomach And She Doesn't Have To Tell Me But I Know It Hurts Her Alot When We Have Anal Sex And She Also Says Sometimes Tht I Was In The Wrng Hole Are There More Than One Hole Back There Or Am I Doing Something Wrong Tht Ia Hurting Her Alot Please Help B/c She Likes It Alot And So Do I But I Am A Little Less Experienced At The Whole Anal Sex Thing
-coddy

Old 07-05-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
Inactive

Rangerboat HB User
Re: Side Effects Of Prolonged Anal Sex

Um coddy if your engaging in sex with an X prostitute you should be using condoms, or double or triple condoms. There is only one hole back there you are either in her anus or her vagina one or the other, how old are u?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2006, 01:22 PM   #3
(male)

coddylove HB User

First Off She Is My Wife And We Have Been Married For About 3 Yrs And Have Been Tested For Just About Everything To Make Sure Ohne And Your Sarcasm About The Two Holes This Is Not Welcomed Thank You Much Oh And 37 OH AND JUST SO U KNOW WHEN YOU USE MORE THAN ONE CONDOM AT A TIME U ACTUALLY INCREASE THE CHANCES OF THE RUBBER MELTING BECAUSE OF THE RUBER ON RUBER FRICTION THERE SOME INTEL FOR U
Coddy
Maybe Try To Ans The Ques Next Time

Last edited by coddylove; 07-05-2006 at 01:23 PM.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:44 PM   #4
Inactive

Rangerboat HB User

She Also Says Sometimes Tht I Was In The Wrng Hole Are There More Than One Hole Back There Or Am I Doing Something Wrong Tht Ia Hurting Her Alot Please Help B/c She Likes It Alot And So Do I But I Am A Little Less Experienced At The Whole Anal Sex Thing

Coddy this is a qoute from your post, you did ask that question I was not being sarcastic.

Old 07-05-2006, 03:24 PM   #5
(male)

occ HB User

This has got to be some kind of joke.

Old 07-06-2006, 09:25 AM   #6
(male)

coddylove HB User

No I Meant Are There Long Term Effects Of Extensive Anal Sex Tht Would Make It Difficult In The Future?????

Old 07-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User

I cant imagine that anything serious can go wrong with having alot of anal sex over the years. She could have an issue in her colon that could be causing pain...................I would have her go to a doc that performs colonoscopy's. So are you just having anal sex cuz you dont want to get pregnant? Do you not have vaginal intercourse at all?

Old 07-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

If you don't want children yet and you are using condoms for anal sex and the anal hurts her, why don't you simply do vaginal sex then. Otherwise she can go on the pill.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:30 AM   #9
(male)

coddylove HB User

No She Does Not Want To Take Any Birth Control. And We Sometimes Have Vaginal Intercourse With A Condom But We Both Dislike The Feel Of It And I Have Scheduled Her A Dr. Appt. So If There Is Anything Really Wrng We Will Know Soon And If Not Well There's A Whole Other Problem For Us To Deal With
-coddy

Old 07-10-2006, 02:48 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User

Coddy-
Anal sex can cause internal hemorrhoids which can be painful. It can also tear the internal mucosa and cause some scarring, so there could be a couple of different things happening that are causing her discomfort. Anal sex can also lead to rectal prolapse and rectal incontinence as well.

Deffinately make sure she sees the doctor about this. Hope everything turns out ok and you guys are able to get some answers. I hope it's nothing serious.

Lezlee

Old 07-18-2006, 04:20 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Thomas1 HB User

I think everyone needs to calm down.

Coddy the best thing I think you could do is try anal sex and see if it hurts you

Closed Thread