It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

inthenameoflove HB User
ejaculation problems

I need some help !!!!for starters im gay . and i have the love of my life. the problem is guring intercorse. when hes top he cant ejaculate. if i give him head or a hand job he says it feel great but he still cant ejaculate. iv tryed nippel stimulation but he has inverted nippels and not that much sencation in them so that doesent work. i dont know if its some kind of mental block or if its cus of his first sexual experence that dident go so well. it just makes me feel so bad that i cant fill his needs like he does me. and that like sex doesent really do anything for him. the only way he can go is if im top and he masterbates himself and i cant really touch him. i do know that he masterbates when im not around or when im sleeping and hes at the computer but this problem happens even when he dosent masterbat for a wile we dont have sex like we should he usuall just lets me do him and he gets nothing out of it. i think thats cus its to much work for him to make him self go. id give anything to be able tomake him go by me just doing every thing if you have any advice or experince in this feild please message me or send em to [deleted] ps i love him so much i just want him to experence what i do durning sex

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-25-2006 at 02:00 PM. Reason: do not post off board contact information

Old 07-25-2006, 09:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: ejaculation problems

Tough one. You can't make him feel what he doesn't feel. Does he climax if you masturbate him? Perhaps it is nerve damage to the penis? He might need to see a urologist, or a neurologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

inthenameoflove HB User
Re: ejaculation problems

no he cant go when i give him a hand job, i thought about that but he says it feels great and its so nice but he just cant go. its really starting to frusterate me but im trying every thing i can think of thank you for replying no one else has

thank you

Closed Thread