It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2006, 02:51 AM   #1
(male)

Rembrant HB User
Sex with my virgin gf

Hi

My GF is 19yo and is a Virgin, I'm a few years older and am not. She wants to make love to me later this week, but I feel a bit scared about it as I've never had sex with a Virgin before.

Should I be extra gentle and will there be a lot of blood? I don't want to hurt her!

Thank you for any advice

Old 08-15-2006, 05:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User
Re: Sex with my virgin gf

Yes, be extra gentle. There may or may not be blood. But be very, very gentle!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2006, 07:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

You could let her control the penetration.

Old 08-23-2006, 03:02 AM   #4
(male)

Cerver HB User

Chances are her hymen was broken already by some non-sexual form of penetration (tampon), or through masturbation. Or she might just be telling you what you want to hear. Many men find it reassuring that their girlfriends have only been with them, so many women say such things. Nevertheless, I would let her control penetration like tommy124 said. Don't try to play Superman and expect her to think you're the greatest lover ever. Chances are it'll hurt like hell for her (depending on your size), and it'll be very awkward for her. Don't talk dirty to her unless she starts it (and don't be too sexual if she does), and don't try any stupid crap. She may want to do it under the covers as well. Basically, she is in control. Make it a comfortable night for her and make it a sensual experience, not just some cheap fling. There might be blood, but from my experiences, it was very little.

Last edited by Cerver; 08-23-2006 at 03:03 AM.

Old 09-06-2006, 04:41 AM   #5
(male)

Morboro HB User

Well last night we both decided to have sex and she still had her hymen intact, which made things very difficult.
I found it very hard to get my penis into her, but I did eventually as she had a very tiny opening. She said it was very painful but enjoyable at the same time. It felt very awkward for me, as I didn't want to hurt her.

Now I'm very confused as the hymen is still there and there was no blood, how long will it be until the hymen goes away completely?

Thanks

Old 09-06-2006, 08:31 AM   #6
(female)

Ladykit1980 HB User

The hymen doesn't go anywhere. It just rips apart. It'll take some time before sex because comfortable. Since she's new at this, you'll find she's pretty tight, just go easy the first few times. Keep open communication. Listen to her. If she says it hurts, slow down, if she seems to be enjoying it, ask her. Find out what she likes and keep her comfortable. It'll get easier as you communication and go along. Good luck.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:06 PM   #7

linnybelle HB User

Her hymen might have just stretched instead of ripping.

With my very first sexual partner my hymen just stretched and there was no blood. Luckily he was very respectful and attentive to my comfort, which I found was awesome because it made sex a lot more enjoyable and easier in the early stages. I think this is so important, and if you let her be in control and really pay attention to her needs for the first little while she'll not only look back on her first sexual partner in a positive way, BUT it'll make the sex between the two of you more intimate and enjoyable for both

Good luck!

Old 09-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User

Lots of lube will help!

Old 09-16-2006, 10:12 PM   #9
(female)

O.o HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morboro
Well last night we both decided to have sex and she still had her hymen intact, which made things very difficult.
I found it very hard to get my penis into her, but I did eventually as she had a very tiny opening. She said it was very painful but enjoyable at the same time. It felt very awkward for me, as I didn't want to hurt her.

Now I'm very confused as the hymen is still there and there was no blood, how long will it be until the hymen goes away completely?

Thanks
Girls hardly ever bleed the first time they have sex. The hymen is very stetchy and it usually stetches or might tear a little. Any blood after sex could be because the man was too rough or the woman has an abnormally small opening. It is a myth that girls bleed their first time. many things can break, tear or stretch a girls Hymen before sex. for example: tampon use, masturbation, heavy sports, previous sexual activity etc.

Closed Thread