It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2006, 06:24 AM   #1
(male)

DrWho HB User
Pain in the penis

hi

Dunno if anyone can help or advise me but never hurts to ask...

I masturabte regularly and just in the past week iv been gettin a sharp pain that the front right side of my penis, it can get really uncomfortable at times but Its not as bad as it was.
I havent had sex for a while so I wouldnt of thought it was an STD of any kind

anyone?

thanks
DrWho

Old 10-03-2006, 09:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Pain in the penis

still, it's a sign that something is wrong. you only get one penis. time to see the doctor. good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2006, 11:16 PM   #3
(male)

capp2 HB User
Re: Pain in the penis

Have your prostate exam..Definatley go see a Doc.U could have a simple infection that if caught early won't amount to much..leave it too long and alot of pain and suffering could follow..Dont' mess around go see the Doc..its no big deal i just got finished with all sorts of exams including protate..I have an infection..symstoms were painful ejaculation and penis pain.I am on antibiotics and since im not sexually active my doctor recommended masturbation at least 2-3 times a week..go figure..Ma said u will go blind and the doctor says got to do it..haha..anyhow God bless take care of yourself...

Closed Thread