It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2006, 10:13 AM   #1
(male)

barman HB User
Brown spots on penis head

Months ago, I noticed a brown spot on the head of my penis, near the tip, but to the right. Usually, you can only notice one, but in the right light you notice that there are about four ish in total.

Now, since the day I noticed, they havn't changed. They look like bruises almost. They are a very light brown in color, and are not painful, raised, anything.

About 2 months ago, my long-term girlfriend got tested for all of your usual suspects, and the only thing that came up as questionable were some "atypical cells" in her pap smear. Neither her nor I have been sexually active with anyone else for about 3 years, so I'm assuming if it were HPV or something, the results would show it. And as for me, in 3 years all i've ever done was kiss one other girl once during our only big fight which was a temporary breakup, and i'm fairly certain they were there before that anyway.

I'm not overly concerned about them, because they are unchanging and whatnot, but i'm concerned to know what they are. I'll be honest... I masturbate at least once a day, and always dry, so I'm thinking they may be bruising that has never had a chance to heal or something.

Any insight would be helpful.

Last edited by barman; 10-04-2006 at 10:14 AM.

Old 10-05-2006, 10:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Brown spots on penis head

I don't have any idea what this is, unless it is some kind of mole or something.
A dermatologist should be able to tell you for certain. I think the peace of mind will be worth the visit. You only get one penis.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread