It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2006, 03:11 PM   #1
(male)

Dante G HB User
Need the True Answer: Sperm in Precum?

Ive ready many sites and some say precum contains sperm and some say it doesnt. If i didnt ejaculate that day and urinated serveral times during that day and then used withdrawal around 12:00am (wasn't even close to ejaculation), is there still sperm in the precum?

Old 10-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #2
(male)

Dante G HB User
Re: Need the True Answer: Sperm in Precum?

This is about pregnancy thats what im worried about... so i need to know

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rbettis HB User

Hello Dante, you only need one warrior to get a fertile woman pregnant. And yes, there is enough sperm in Precum even you are not close to ejaculate. There is a liquid that gets out during the act and can contain the sperm or tones of them.

Last edited by rbettis; 10-17-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Old 10-17-2006, 07:06 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

You're going to get different answers to this question because we just don't know and most people just repeat what they've heard. In theory, sperm is not present in precum because the glands that make precum are not the ones that make sperm. BUT... it sounds like you know the drill, or you wouldn't have written your particular situation.

What matters is if there was sperm in your precum - and w/o a sample and a microscope, no one can tell you.

If you are really worried about pregnancy, and are trying to calculate the odds, forget it. Get her to get some ECP, and next time just don't take the risk.

Old 10-30-2006, 07:57 AM   #5
(male)

HGF109 HB User

This has been debated a lot. Although most people simply repeat what they have heard about the situation . . . honestly is it worth the risk?

If I remember correctly, there have been some tests that seem to indicate that there is not sperm in pre-*** in theory, but there are factors like being left over from a previous ejaculation . . . or maybe you could just leak some from the other grand (if thats even possible, I'm just throwing out ideas) . . . who knows . . . but honestly like I said previously, its not worth the risk. If you are married and can have kids if it happens . . . then sure take the chance, its probably better than not proection at all (withdrawing), but honestly if you don't want kids at all right now and can't deal with it at all right if God decides a few little swimmers are going to sneak through . . . don't risk it.

Old 11-08-2006, 03:21 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

GypsyArcher HB User

I know from personal experience that you can get pregnant even if the guy pulls out. No doubt about that. The issue here is where in her menstrual cycle the girl was that you slept with, whether it was her fertile period or not.

Definetly use a condom every time and don't rely on just pulling out.

Closed Thread