It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
(male)

John55 HB User
Hygiene problem not wearing underwear

This is not exactly a sexual issue but I don't know which forum I should post.
My wife got bad influence from her sister last year and started not wearing underwear (to "feel sexy" as her sister put it). Since she does not wash her jean very often, the crotch became smelly. I wonder will this cause yeast infection? I understood she felt sexy when she was wearing skirt. But how does a lady feel sexy wearing a jean without underwear? I just don't understand! Her sister was divorced and has been sleeping with a lot of men. I know my wife kind of envy her sister. A lot of bad influence. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Hygiene problem not wearing underwear

Oh come on! Men "go commando"...why can't women? My ex and my uncle never worn underwear unless they had on wool pants. I've been known to go without every now and then. And no, it isn't more likely to cause a yeast infection than anything else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
(female)

skipa dee babe HB User

Maybe you should suggest her to wash her pants or vagina if it smells bad. Just a thought I never would probably go without underwear but i know some women that do , i would think it would just feel free I wouldn't worry about it though.
Skipa

Old 03-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #4
(female)

Misnomer2773 HB User

She needs to wash her jeans more often! I have gone without underpants for fifteen years, (I LOVE IT!) and I find that I get way less infections by going commando. However, I do wash my pants after every wearing.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

I always wear underwear....I can't imagine wearing jeans without them....wouldn't it hurt? Anyway, she needs to wash her jeans every time she wears them if she doesn't want to wear underwear.....if they're starting to smell....well that's just nasty....nothing sexy about it!
You could buy or suggest to her a thong....at least that will be something between her and the jeans if she still doesn't want to wash them every time. If something is up against your privates.....you have to wash it after every wearing....that's the whole point of wearing underwear! Would she wear her underwear over and over again without washing it? Yuck! And yes she could possibly get yeast infections, or even worse....bladder infections!

Last edited by rosequartz; 03-14-2007 at 06:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 03-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
(female)

brandy_bean HB User

I could never wear jeans without undies, I at least wear a thong then. But sleeping at night I prefer commando to 'breathe.'

Old 03-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User

Okay......I do not wear underwear when I am at home.(after work...I shower and slip on my husbands boxer's..a clean one off course!)

But....when I am out in public(especially at work)....I wear a thong. I can not do what your wife is doing. Wear a skirt without wearing a underwear or thong...I am to afraid that someone might see my "pot of gold"--

Anyway.....I am not sure about the subject of wearing jeans with no underwear. I guess it depends if the jeans are tight or not? If it is......There is a chance that she might develop a yeast infection.(the crotch have no room to breath)

Sorry.... if it is a problem for you......how about washing her jeans for her.

Last edited by try-ink; 03-14-2007 at 08:14 PM.

Old 03-15-2007, 07:11 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User

I'm personally very prone to yeast infections if something other than 100 percent pure cotton is between my "pot of gold" (love that one!) and the world. I even have issues with bathing suits if I wear them for more than a few hours. So, yes, denim, spandex, nylon, rayon, any synthetic/acrylic material is a no-no for me unless I'm wearing cotton undies. I can't imagine I'm the only one in the world like this, since my doctor didn't seem surprised at all when I was having recurring yeast infections, and he appeared to give me a very "stock" answer.

I also would think wearing jeans without some barrier would hurt our most delicate of delicates. My DH once in a while says, "Oh, I've racked my nuts," when he sits down wearing jeans. I could imagine that might be a possibility for ladies wearing a heavy, tight material down below.

I've got to tell you, tho, just tell your wife something's off -- maybe from the lack of undies or something else. This isn't someone you just started dating and have to tiptoe around. Pick an appropriate time and let her know that something is causing a hygiene problem, and if she wasn't aware of it, you wanted to let her know. Tell her you notice it.

Different strokes for different folks, but DH & I expect this sort of communication from each other -- whether it's a booger hanging from our noses, pubic hairs hanging out of our bathing suits at a public pool, a try at growing facial hair that's simply a turnoff. And, yes, once I'd tried a new body wash that smelled fantastic and strong; however, being that's it's really, really hard for a woman to stick her head between her legs and take a big whiff, I assumed all of me smelled as good as the parts I could smell. After a couple nights of whoopee, DH simply told me the body wash makes my arms and neck smell great, but something was off down below. I just giggled and thanked him for letting me know and went back to my trusty Dove bar.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:19 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

I have loads of underwear that are rarely worn...all thongs really. I quit wearing them years ago and havent had a yeast infection since. But I also dont wear the same jeans over and over. It is a personal choice really. You can tell you that you noticed the smell is off. But be polite even though you are married it can still sting a little.
As for jeans causing problems with pinching and such only if they have been too tight. Rarely happens. Yes it felt weird at first but the reaction I got from Dh when I first gave up wearing underwear was well worth it....lol
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 03-15-2007, 10:40 AM   #10
(male)

John55 HB User

Thank you all for your inputs.

I do remind her from time to time that her jean need to be washed. She just didn't know. The reason I noticed was not because her jeans were smell badly - I just like to smell cloths she wore, the female smell. When the smell is too strong, it's bad smell and I would remind her to wash.

Her jeans are tight. I guess that's why she didn't wear jean very often when she first went no-undie. I do notice she doesn't get hurt as easily as before going no-undie when I finger her. She feel sexy wearing jean because of the crotch rubbing. She had thongs but never liked them somehow.

As for wearing skirt without undie, feeling sexy is not the rubbing, but the sense that you can have someone to have a "up-sk__t" view. That's my understanding. Am I right? I sense that was the reason her sister went no-undie. She was divorced and has no children. She stayed unemployed for half year. All she was doing last summer was dating men. I would be surprised if she did not let them "see it". That's how she had multiple sex partners most of times. To be honest, I saw her bare bu_t once when her short skirt stuck up for a second. Very sexy. Then my wife called me to go home. I am a little worried that someday I might have sex with her because I once had a dream in which she took off cloths to seduce me, and we had sex.

My wife is aware the potential problem of her sister and tries to keep her sister from me. She went no-undie (consciously) to "compete" with her sister? She works from home mostly. But she did go to work wearing skirt few times when her boss, who is traveling most of the time, is in town.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:48 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by John55 View Post
- To be honest, I saw her bare bu_t once when her short skirt stuck up for a second. Very sexy. Then my wife called me to go home. I am a little worried that someday I might have sex with her because I once had a dream in which she took off cloths to seduce me, and we had sex.

My wife is aware the potential problem of her sister and tries to keep her sister from me. She went no-undie (consciously) to "compete" with her sister? She works from home mostly. But she did go to work wearing skirt few times when her boss, who is traveling most of the time, is in town.

I'm confused.....are you saying you aren't in control of yourself? Why would you worry that someday you may have sex with her? And if you're thinking about it, just remind yourself of how many other men have had the pleasure of her skanky bare butt....who knows what you could catch.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

redsoxgirl2418 HB Userredsoxgirl2418 HB User

so.....let me get this straight, your wife goes commando but doesn't wash her jeans enough...you want to have sex with her sister...but you could have sex with anybody you want because your wife won't mind because she sleeps around...and basically, you're on this board because you like to sniff the crotch of her jeans but think it's too strong now that she doesn't wear underwear?

may I ask what information you are seeking by coming to this board?

Old 03-19-2007, 12:31 PM   #13
(male)

John55 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxgirl2418 View Post
so.....let me get this straight, your wife goes commando but doesn't wash her jeans enough...you want to have sex with her sister...but you could have sex with anybody you want because your wife won't mind because she sleeps around...and basically, you're on this board because you like to sniff the crotch of her jeans but think it's too strong now that she doesn't wear underwear?

may I ask what information you are seeking by coming to this board?
I did get the information I was seeking about my wife's hygiene issue but then somehow got carried away with the problem I have with her sister. Sorry about that. I should have it posted somewhere else.

Old 03-21-2007, 07:57 PM   #14
(female)

Misnomer2773 HB User

I think the point of his original question was whether his wife going w/o underwear could cause a smell or infection. And then one thing led to another..........

Old 03-22-2007, 02:44 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User

John-
If your wife is going without her underwear, then she absolutely needs to wash them every time she wears them because women do have normal discharge and after wearing the same pants over and over again, I'm sure the smell would get right foul! Like someone else said, you wash underwear every time you wear it, so you need to was pants, jeans, pantyhose, anything that is in direct contact with your private parts every time you wear them. I go without underwear many times, and when I do wear them, I wear thongs because I don't want visibly panty lines, but again, I wash my clothes after wearing them.

I don't go without underwear because I want anyone to see my "pot of gold", but because it's more comfortable without them. Thongs are more comfortable than underwear and that is why I wear them. I don't try to give anyone (other than my husband) a free shot of my "goods".

Now, if you are thinking sexual thoughts about your sister-in-law and also masturbating to her pictures, you need to stop right away before you do something you will regret. Enjoy your wife not wearing underwear, enjoy her body. Don't allow yourself to be alone with her sister for any reason. It could be that her sister wants you to have these feelings for her, and if so, she needs to stop right now and not do her sister that way.

Last edited by ozzybug; 03-23-2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: correction

Closed Thread