It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
(male)

ACE12345 HB User
My girlfriend doesn't like any sexual activity

My girlfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half, and I love her more than anything. We're together practically everyday, and I couldn't be happier. The one problem is that she doesn't like any sexual activity, she has told me she doesn't really care for it, and she said she can live without it. When we have had sex she just lays there and takes it, she really doesn't do anything to make the experience more enjoyable. She doesn't like giving oral, but does sometimes, she doesn't want anything to do with recieving oral. She'll give me a hand job and when I'm done, she'll find a towel and then its done, and sometimes I feel like shes giving me a signal as if she wants to do something, and she'll put her hand in my pants and just stroke my penis for about a minute or two, and then just stop. I have no idea what to do!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User
Re: My girlfriend doesn't like any sexual activity

Have you tried talking to her?

anyway.....I think this is normal. Maybe she is just a little shy or something. Could be....she is just pretending.

I really don't know.

I think she is sexual. I mean...she did stroke your penis, and she gives you oral sex every now and then.

I think.....you should give her time. It took me...4 years to really open up to my husband.(talk about sexual needs and etc....) I know.....it's long, but that's just me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

mystic_star HB User

how old is your GF? I know I went through the same thing in my 20s, but it seems like when I hit 34, my sex drive just went crazy!! I absolutely LOVE sex now! It is probably a hormone thing or something. Is she on any type of birth control pill??(sometimes, those can kill your sex drive)..

Old 03-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #4
(male)

keyboardplaya HB User

My girlfriend and I have agreed to wait until we're married to "go all the way." And yes, I really did have a say in the decision. I figured she should have the final say, since she's the one who can become pregnant. Besides, I don't exactly feel like raising a kid while I'm still in college.

That being said, I think any couple should be pretty sexually active by a year and a half. This doesn't mean it has to be actual sex, but the hand jobs should be a minimum, or something that gives you release.

I'm also assuming you at least offer to give her sexual stimulation as well. Given what you've told us about her take on sex, I would guess she tells you she doesn't need to be aroused when you offer her sex. If she's reluctant enough, I'd say you need to talk to her about your needs. I'm sure if she opened up she'd enjoy it too (how can one not like to be aroused?), but guys especially need sexual attention. Not trying to gross anyone out, it's just true. It's our equivalent of receiving compliments or flowers, it's just something that's needed in a relationship.

If you end up having to talk to her, make sure you stress that you don't ONLY care about sex, but that it IS very important to you. And if her reluctance is due to shyness, then assure her that you want her to be extremely comfortable with you at this point--emotionally, intellectually, physically, and sexually. It's just something that you believe you should get in return for whatever you do for her. At the very least, she should care about your feelings and at least try to accomodate you. Make sure she knows you want to help her open up.

What's important is to reassure her that you LOVE any sexual activity with her, and that she has absolutely nothing to worry about. If you have to, you may have to refrain from intercourse and temporarily settle for other methods of release (hand jobs, oral, etc.). Try to go at her pace, but also let her know that as a male, you have needs.

Closed Thread