It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
(male)

emo_guy HB User
Stretching/Healing of vagina after a large partner?

I've been dating this woman for less than a month, and we have not been sexually intimate yet. She JUST broke up with her previous boyfriend, the week before we got together. They were together for about a year, and sexually active on a regular basis. I have seen his penis, and it is VERY large - bigger than anything I thought possible on a human being (without surgery). I am pretty much average in size.

She has stated that vaginal orgasm is one of the most important aspects of sex to her. She also has complained that her previous boyfriend never did enough foreplay to get her wet enough for intercourse, so they had to use OTC lubrication.

I've heard that, while women's vaginas will stretch to accommodate a larger penis, after a certain amount of time, they will "shrink" back to whatever size they were before. However, given the humongous size of the ex-boyfriend, is this true? If so, what kind of ballpark time frame would it be? A week, a month, several months..?

I know that she wouldn't hold it against me, that there are plenty of other ways to satisfy a woman, and that most men cannot bring their SO to orgasm through intercourse... but, I'd just like to know if it's something I should even consider possible.

I already have a lower sex drive than she does. The last thing that I want is to start out with a bad first impression.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:06 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User
Re: Stretching/Healing of vagina after a large partner?

I don't think this can be an issue. To be sure, there's some stretching after women have given birth, but that's after the vagina has accommodated a baby's head. This guy couldn't have been that large. I really don't think you have any physical reason to be concerned.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2007, 09:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

You saw him flaccid. You probably didn't see him erect. Men with larger penises often gain little or no length when they become erect. The difference in size between your erection, and the other guy's, is very likely a lot less than you think. Add that to what the previous poster said. Your lady already told you what you can do to add to her pleasure, over and above what he was able to do...so you have a definite advantage there. Vaginas accommodate men of different sizes easily. This is one of those things which is much larger in a man's mind than it is in a woman's. She picked you over him. Relax, and enjoy it, and take the opportunity to give her the pleasure she's been missing.

Old 05-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #4
(male)

emo_guy HB User

Actually, I saw it erect. By comparison, it is bigger than her forearm.
I have just always heard that there is some degree of stretching that happens from things like that. If any women who are experienced with this could set that straight, I would be greatly in their debt.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tarheel247 HB User

if women can squeeze a babys head out and return to normal.. a large penis isn't gonna make much diff. my best friends ex hubby (my BIL) is huge..according to her and all his now ex gf's. she is now married to someone else and she says he is avg size. she asked her hubby if she was streched and he said he couldn't tell the diff between her or anyone else he was with in the past. they all feel the same. he's the type that says what he thinks no matter who it hurts. so i took it for the truth. i've heard men say that they can't tell a diff between pre kids and post kids. anyway...you don't have anything to worry about. its made to go back to its original form when all is said and dont. have fun, enjoy and stop worrying!!

Old 05-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #6
(male)

emo_guy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel247 View Post
if women can squeeze a babys head out and return to normal.. a large penis isn't gonna make much diff. my best friends ex hubby (my BIL) is huge..according to her and all his now ex gf's. she is now married to someone else and she says he is avg size. she asked her hubby if she was streched and he said he couldn't tell the diff between her or anyone else he was with in the past. they all feel the same. he's the type that says what he thinks no matter who it hurts. so i took it for the truth. i've heard men say that they can't tell a diff between pre kids and post kids. anyway...you don't have anything to worry about. its made to go back to its original form when all is said and dont. have fun, enjoy and stop worrying!!
Thanks. I figured that it would return to original size, but was just nervous about how long that might take. I guess it doesn't matter, though. By the time we do anything, it will have been a while since she was with him, anyway.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
(male)

Herbie77 HB User

Emo Guy,
Good of you to have the courage to ask these questions.

First: think about how insecure you are. If you can deal with this sort of thing generally, realize that most women aren't with the largest partner they've ever been with (there are actually surveys to back this up). And they're ok with that - they choose you for you, the whole package, not just the penis. However, it's an equal concession no matter what - they're getting less size, and the guy might be getting less "tightness." It works both ways. Most women (and men) that aren't purely materialistic and superficial realize that there is a lot more to sex than just penis size (or tightness). That's the bottom line. I myself have given multiple orgasms (just through penetration) and pleasurable ("the best") sex to women who've had larger partners before. And I have female friends who tell me that their best partners weren't their biggest. So it is not the only factor, that is certain.

However, some women are so called "size queens." If you're average sized, then avoid them. It's just common sense. Why set yourself up for failure? You are who you are, and "your dick is your dick." Therefore, if she is a self proclaimed size queen, telling you in the first week of how important vaginal orgasms are, then forget about it. Move on. It's not worth the upset. Let her sell herself out for a bigger penis. Maybe one day she'll realize that she wasted her life going out with some jerk for a really small thing, in the big picture. Life is too short to spend with superficial people.

Regarding the physical aspects and your question on how long the vagina takes to shrink back (I saw that no one really answered the question), I have some experience with that. My current girlfriend gave the me the great displeasure of telling me that her ex had more girth than me (during a fight, but I don't think she was lying). She hadn't slept with anyone, or just once between him and me, and was very tight initially. There were seven months between me and her ex boyfriend. So seven months is enough. I know that she did not do kegel exercises or the like (even say, yoga), because she doesn't exercise really at all. I am not sure exactly how much difference existed between myself and her ex, but I don't think it was too much (vague, I know, I'm sorry).

In response to other posts, I don't think comparing childbirth is really fair, because it is not sex, number one, and number two, it doesn't happen every day for months, or years, on end. Furthermore, if sex and childbirth were the same experience contextually, then there might be more comparison from the woman's perspective, but no woman probably thinks of passing a child when being penetrated by a penis.

I have my own question. My girlfriend, though tight at first, seemed to loosen up and now feels sort of loose. Is it possible that her vagina wants to go back to the looser size it was when with her ex? Or (and more likely I think), is her vagina simply being itself? In other words, my guess is that vaginas simply have a certain size, and assume it. Otherwise, I also think that it could be due to the fact that I oscillate in size a fair amount during sex (kind of a unique thing/problem about me), so perhaps when I am more erect, she has adjusted to that, and feels looser when I am not as erect.

Peace and love to all.

Last edited by Herbie77; 04-27-2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: unclear

Old 04-28-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
(male)

FRG03 HB User

How the hell did you see his penis? Lol im sorry for this. Anyways, its not about the size its how you do it but off course there are considerations like what Herbie77 said, if they are size queens avoid them. You already have the advantage, she told you how to please her.

Old 05-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #9
(female)

pompompatty11 HB User

Thank you all for the feedback on this subject. This has helped keep our marriage together. "Knowledge Is Power"

Old 05-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

My wife had three 10 month pregnancies, and pushed out three 9 to 10 pound babies. She was back to normal before the 6 week recover period. I am average sized, and couldn't notice a difference.

Your lady had him, then she didn't want him anymore. Now, she has chosen you.
She wouldn't have chosen you, if she didn't think you were an improvement, and more right for her. Enough said. Any normal, average sized man would have the doubts you are having. Look at it through her eyes, and it doesn't mean a thing. Best of luck to the two of you. It's a new beginning for you both. I hope you continue to make each other happy.

Last edited by tommy124; 05-16-2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: more info

Closed Thread