It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
(female)

nemezyz HB User
anal sex with skin tags?

Hi I'm new to the forum and a lot of great advicers here I must say. But I like all have a question.

My boyfrined and I have a great sex life. At first it was a lil painful cause he is huge. Maybe its his height or mine (he's 6'3 I'm 4'9) well anywayz we want to try anal sex on me. The thing is I used to have hemmorroids and now I have a sking tags on my anus (looks like a small clitoris) I may just be skin and it dowsnt hurt at all when he touches it. But with enough lube? Is it allright? Will the skin tags cause anypain? Also what is he wanted to perform oral back there? Does the skin contain anykind of infections? Thanx all replies are welcome great forum!

Old 05-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tarheel247 HB User
Re: anal sex with skin tags?

skin tags shouldn't hurt. never had them but from what other people have said..they don't hurt. with or without them you need to use LOTS of lube. as far as the oral in that area..some people do it and like it. so you should make sure its clean. but unless its red, swollen, oozing and hurts..there shouldn't be any infection. so you should be good to go on the oral. have fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread