It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
(male)

Oww! HB User
Question Just discovered my "size" recently and I have a few major concerns about performance.

Up until now, I had always assumed that I had an average size manhood but a recent measuring confirmed that I am well below average in length. Being a virgin likely contributed to my ignorance.

I am [deleted] inches long and roughly the same in circumference when erect (at least the thickness is decent). I feel that it is very important to be able to satisfy a woman and bring her to orgasm, which doesn't always mean with my penis. However, it is extremely important to at least be able to satisfy her on occasion through direct intercourse. Why put it in if it can't satisfy anyone?

My question is: Is what I have enough to bring her to orgasm? Will I disappoint women? Should I let them know I'm small before we have sex? I'm feeling pretty depressed right now. Who knew I feel so short? It always looked pretty big.

Thank you for your time.

PS - I am all about pleasing a woman through oral, finger stimulation, toys, etc but I need an occasional orgasm through direct intercourse to feel validated.

PPS - I've looked everywhere on the web for a more appropriate site to post this topic but this place is all that I could find. Sorry.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-03-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Please do not post your size for member opinion.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:16 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

KittenPaws HB User
Re: Just discovered my "size" recently and I have a few major concerns about performa

Coming from a woman, i'd say 5 inches is just fine! My ex was actually smaller in size and I didn't have any complaints! If i remember right, the female G-spot is only 1 1/2 - 3 inches in (working off my highschool memory here...and that was some years ago).

To lots of women, size DOESNT matter. Its how you use it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2007, 10:46 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Re: Just discovered my "size" recently and I have a few major concerns about performa

Well, i also feel like you, that my girl which i dont yet have but someday...will not be satisfiied.. tat's sad..but

size should not matter.

you said "Should I let them know"....them? that means you're sleeping around with many?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-02-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: This is not a size survey. Thanks.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
(male)

Oww! HB User

When I say "them" I mean over the course of my life time. I plan on being a one-woman man for as long as each relationship lasts. The places you mentioned are the last spots I would go looking for a woman.

Thank you for your responses. I simply want to be able to experience the orgasm in unison with my partner. I want her to have as much satisfaction as I do. I do at least posess decent thickness.

Throughout the web, I've heard various responses from women. The most common is "Size doesn't matter... as long as it is no less than 6." If I were at least average, I would have no problems but I don't like having a woman expect more than she is going to get.

Last edited by Oww!; 06-02-2007 at 11:23 PM.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oww! View Post
Up until now, I had always assumed that I had an average size manhood but a recent measuring confirmed that I am well below average in length.

My question is: Is what I have enough to bring her to orgasm?

I am all about pleasing a woman through oral, finger stimulation, toys, etc but I need an occasional orgasm through direct intercourse to feel validated.
You have made 3 errors.

First, the average penis is closer to 5 inches, not six. (Isn't it amazing how your feelings about your penis changed when you discovered - wrongly - you weren't average? Nothing changed about your penis. It's still the same perfectly good penis )

Second. Since most women don't orgasm from intercourse alone, NO penis will ever be big enough or last long enough or anything else like that because it's just not going to happen, period. This is where the other skills become some important.

Third, get it out of your head that you "need an occasional orgasm through direct intercourse to feel validated". If you end up with a partner who doesn't orgasm vaginally, you are setting yourself and her up for a pretty miserable sexual relationship. Making a woman orgasm with your penis does not validate you as a man. That attitude is nothing but trouble, so try to get it out of your head asap.

Good luck.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #6
(female)

Boo63 HB User

Speaking as a female, I am not sure I have ever had a "vaginal" orgasm. I can tell you there is a huge difference between a clitoral orgasm with penis and one without. The penis intensifies it dramatically for me. I honestly don't think an orgasm is possible without any clitoral stimulation, there must be some somewhere along the way.

From the sounds of it, you have no problems pleasing your partner. I can tell you there are many guys out there that only care about their own pleasure especially the ones who think they are "well endowed". It takes more than just the basic equipment to pleasure a woman.

I'd say you are doing just fine.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User

I've never had an orgasm from intercourse. Only from oral or with a vibrator.
Since I have never experienced one through intercourse I have no desire to have one that way. There are a good number of women that have the same problem.
Frankly I don't care if I ever have one as long as I have quality loving time with my BF. Honestly the size really does not matter.

Last edited by FromSqueaky; 06-03-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

janx HB User

Trust me on this one, honey....I've had small and I have had large......Large is not.....I repeat not always better. I repeat it is not how much you have got...but what you do with what you have. Relax, offer no explanations...I bet things will come out...LOL..just fine. Good luck....Bren

Old 06-04-2007, 05:46 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Riding higher, so that the pubic bones come together, provides more clitoral stimulation. That is how the smaller guy can satisfy as much or more as the larger guy.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:23 AM   #10
(male)

doomcastirons HB User

I've never had a problem giving my girlfriend both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. I know how to hit "her spot" and by the looks of things, when that happens, she seems to enjoy it alot.

P.S. Is it normal for women to lose all control when coming close to an orgasm? It seems as if my girlfriend can't even hear me when I tell her she's really loud or that she's going nuts. I think it's pretty funny because she goes really crazy. It's like nothing else matters but the fact that she's about to ***.

Old 06-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Just like women are into the appearance of having larger breast, men or the same with our penis. Women feal more appealing, more desirable. Men feal more manly and desirable, if he has a large penis. Both the large penis, and the large breast are eye catching, but only the mature man and women realize, they are both just eye candy. It's how you use them, how skillfull you are that counts. I tees my wife about her breast, and she tees me about my penis size. It's all apart of the foreplay/fantasy. She's more than happy with my size, though I tees her about wanting to be larger. And if it wa possible to add some size, I probably would. Not for her, but for me. I realize that she's happy with what I have. Some women get breast implants, because it makes them feel better about themselves.

I'm told women ajust to what ever size you are, so it doesn't matter. I don't think it should ever be mentioned to her what size you are! If she's not some one you plan to marry, then it's definately not important.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #12
(female)

Ihurttoo HB User

I agree with the others, it is not what you have but what you know and what you do with it. I would definately NOT "warn" anyone! That would be a total mood killer! Besides that, she probobly will not think about it at all if you dont bring it up, but I can guarantee you that if you call attn to it, she will think about it after that! Sort of like if you are with a woman who's body isnt perfect, but not bad. Say, for example, she looks like she has a good body with clothes on, but when they are off, you see that her breasts are smaller than you thought they'd be, since she wears padded bras. If she mentioned it, you'd be WAY more aware of it. However, if she didnt, yeah, you'd notice the difference, but it wouldnt be much more than a brief thought. Or, if she had a bit of a tummy that wasnt noticable in clothes, but w/o clothes, you could see it. If she said nothing, you'd give it no more than a passing thought. But, if she stopped and called attn to it, remarking on how fat she was or something, then you might start thinking, "Yeah, she COULD stand to lose a few!" So, DO NOT mention it! Just my 2 cents!

But, pls dont dwell on this. I have a friend and I can tell you that though she loves her husband, when she saw he was small, she was THRILLED! Yep, that's right, THRILLED! The reason is that she was very inexperianced when she met him, and frankly sex hurt alot due to a medical condition called vulvar vestibulitis. It hurt much less with him being on the small side. (Ultimately, she had a surgery that took care of the problem), but she is still quite happy that he isnt overly endowed. And believe me, she aint the only one out there that prefers them on the small side for this reason! I have heard several others say the same thing.

More important than size though, is that you (or any man) knows how to please a woman and how to give her a clitoral orgasm. If you are willing to follow her direction and not act like you already know everything, (like most men tend to do), then you are guarenteed to be the best lover she has ever had. Also, since you are open minded and dont mind using vibrators to help things along, most women will be thrilled with you, no matter what size you are.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Ihurttoo; 06-20-2007 at 02:43 AM. Reason: typo

Old 06-20-2007, 06:48 PM   #13
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

i also discovered that i have a bit mor size than i thought before. At first i thought my length was from the tip of my index finger to the knuckle at the hand.. But then, yesterday i used adult video to get as sexual as i could and then i measure it.. and my size is actually from the tip of my index to where the thumb starts. even though i know size doesn't matter, that gave me a boost of confidence.

Closed Thread