It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2007, 03:13 AM   #1
(male)

goloka HB User
Exclamation I Got STD from hand Job, I have infection...Please help

Hey, guys, went to a massage palor and got a hand job and i got a infection from that.

My penis started hurting, pelvic pain, felt like i had to urinate, pain in the prostate, sharp pain in the prostate, feeling like i had to discharged... and urinate...

My doc took a urine test and it was normal, and found no bacteria.

Now, I just masturbathed my self, and my [semen] is Yellow, like you know how u pee when u are dehydrated...

I always feel like there is something stuff in my penis, such as I need to urinate ...but when I press the tip off it, there is no fluid or liquid or nothing.

Why is my sperm yellow, I have read that if you have that it means it is infected.

My doc wont give me any medicine because there is no bacteria found in urine.

My urologist did a swab and i should get the results in a week.

What can this be ?

I dont care what test says what, I know I caught something, because I dont feel the same.

Please help

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-15-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: I Got STD from hand Job, I have infection...Please help

yellow semen is not a sign that anything is wrong.
the other symptoms sound like a prostate infection. you can't catch that from masturbation. it sounds like the pain came coincidentally close to the massage parlor visit, to me. I know of no disease except perhaps herpes that could be passed from masturbation, and herpes doesn't fit the symptoms. I'd see a urologist, to determine if it's a prostate infection. I don't think it would necessarily show up in a urine test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #3
(female)

bostongirl27 HB User
Re: I Got STD from hand Job, I have infection...Please help

u cannot get an std from a handjob...VERRRRRYYYYYYY inlikely. unless the person touching you had just touched his/her own herpes/warts then you cannot get anything from a handjob. most likely kidney infection or something like that

Closed Thread