It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
(female)

nomore26 HB User
loss of sex drive in men?????

Ok so the guy i been seeing is 32 and was always obsessed with having sex and one of the most horny guys i knew. Every time we hung out we were hooking up, but Recently he has had NO interest in having sex! i do not understand this, i have asked him why hes never horny and he says he doesnt know but he hasnt been in the mood at all and not horny either he thinks its cuz hes stressed. We havnt had sex in weeks tho and its bothering me. He always says if i want he will have sex but i dont wanna be the onlyone into it, u know? soo what should i do? is there anything i can do to higher his sex drive???? HELP please

Old 08-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
(female)

coty HB User
Re: loss of sex drive in men?????

When men are stressed out they do loose their sex drive, so probably see what is the cause of stress and see if you can help somehow.
Also, don't be afraid of being you the one that starts things, sometimes we haveto and it is nice for them to know that we want them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2007, 05:49 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Maybe his T:E ratio is out of sorts. Mine is best when it is from 30:1 to 50:1

Het is Testosterone & Estradiol E2 tested.

Old 09-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
(male)

Vegas74 HB User

go to a dr and get a hormone panel done, stress can be a factor, low testerone is most likely the problem 32 is a bit young to have low levels but it not impossible, replacment theapy. I'm 40 and need it, if i dont use it i have I have zero libedo.

Old 09-13-2007, 01:28 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Could it be something as simply as, him having sex with some one else. Men do cheat on their women from time to time. Just a thought..

Old 09-14-2007, 08:43 AM   #6
(female)

Leaf80 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleansweap View Post
Could it be something as simply as, him having sex with some one else. Men do cheat on their women from time to time. Just a thought..
I certainly hope you don't assume ALL men do that.

Stress, hormones, etc. Just because some men are low end specimens of the human race, and cheat on thier partners, doesn't mean all of them are like that.

Old 09-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Not at all, but we must face the facts, that their are plenty of men who do.
For some one who's obsessed with sex, as been described, to one day show up, not to intrested, causes bells to go off! I think you can agree that we have enough men and women with blinders on. These things do happen, and on an every day bases. Hopefully cheating isn't the case here, but from one males point of view, after looking at the evidence presented, I would say the guy is either straight up cheating, or just tired of the relationship, and don't know how to get out. His harmones/testoterone is just fine.. Just a thought.

Old 09-17-2007, 12:38 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

P.S. To answer your question, "what should I do?" If you love him, and really want to know what's up, put a tale on this guy, or tale him yourself. I smell a rat! Check his collar/clothes for perfum/lipstick etc.. Even when a man is stressed, he want a peice of action, if know more than to relax him and clear his head. Hey, even if our penis goes limp during the action, we will be trying just the same. This guy sounds like he's already had it. Just think about it! What else would I tell a women, if I've got someone else on the side, or I'm just ready to get rid of her! Now'a days, cheaters/players want to keep both women! So sure, I'm going to say I'm just a little stressed, but I'll have sex if you insist..

Closed Thread